Baby, Die Die Die

Author's POV:

Both people gasped as they saw each other. The woman smirked as she saw the man was still wearing the soiled shirt underneath his coat. She, however had changed into a different shirt, offered kindly by her boss.

As her boss moved to proceed the meeting, she sat at a corner diligently. She kept shooting daggers at the rude man who had his attention towards the ongoing meeting.

“I'm extremely sorry about earlier, I was in a rush” the man apologised as soon as the meeting concluded.

“This is the guy that bumped into you?” the woman's boss interrupted before she could open her mouth.

“Yes” she answered.

“Sorry I can't fire him, he owns half of the company” the boss said and walked away, ditching the woman.

“So am I forgiven or what?” the man asked looking at the shooketh woman.

“Yes of course” she laughed nervously and sprinted out of there, leaving behind a confused Kim Taehyung.

_______________________________________

Back to blessed land:

“Jimin? Are you listening to me?” the static voice called out as Jimin tried to regulate his breathing.

“Yes I'm here” he whispered, still shell shocked.

“Get maximum guards around you and sit tight, I'm going to Minkook's school and coming right to you” the voice ordered.

“Okay” Jimin answered and the call was cut off.

Jimin did as told and quarantined himself in his office, all of his guards protecting him extensively. He couldn't believe the news that struck him. He didn't know what to feel about it. It was just way too shocking. He can only imagine the ramifications of the incident. His family was in danger, that much was sure.

Within several minutes the door to his office burst open and in came his saviour, holding his child in one arm.

“I'm glad you're both okay” Jungkook whispered as he kissed both Jimin and Minkook's foreheads.

“Are you okay?” Jimin leaned up on his toes to peck Jungkook's lips and asked.

“I don't know” Jungkook did look lost.

“Who could have done it? I thought all your enemies were dead” Jimin set his son down on his desk and fixed his hair.

“They were, I don't know anyone that could have done it” Jungkook said as he took his son's backpack from one of the guards. He pulled out the lunchbox from the backpack and set it on the table. It was Minkook's lunch time when he went to pick him up.

“What are we going to do now?” Jimin was feeling extremely helpless.

“We have to figure out who did it, until then I can't let both of you go outside” Jungkook nudged Minkook to eat his lunch as he spoke.

Their kid couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on so he simply brightened up at the sight of food and began to happily munch on it, whilst looking up at his parents.

“Kookie, we'll be right back okay?” Jimin tried to fight off his tears as he patted his son's head. The kid only blinked and nodded his head excessively. Jimin then took Jungkook's forearm and dragged him away, out into the corridor.

“You better keep my son safe or I'll not forgive you” Jimin burst into tears as he shoved his face into Jungkook's chest.

“I promise baby, they'll never get near our family” Jungkook hugged him tight and rubbed his back in comfort.