Happy

Jungkook's POV:

I awoke to loudass knocking on my door.

"I'm going to kill this bitch" I muttered detaching my arms from my baby, which were wrapped around his petite waist.

I then grabbed the gun which is always under my pillow when I sleep. Sure my house is guarded enough, but if you're as rich and successful as me, betrayals are bound to happen.

With the gun in my left hand I stomp over to the door and yank it open.

"You're lucky you're my advisor, otherwise you'd end up with a bullet in your talented brain" I state dryly.

"Well I'm flattered. Now get ready, you have 20 minutes" Yoongi spoke in the same tone as mine and immediately walked away.

You see, no one dares to talk disrespectfully with new me, except Yoongi. That's because he's practically seen me grow up. He is my father's favourite butler's son. When he passed away, appa decided to make Yoongi as my butler, although later we found him much more resourceful, thus making him my assistant/advisor. Everything's good between us if you ignore the sass he throws around every now and then. So all in all he's actually like an elder brother to me.

I turn around after closing the door and look at my angel. He looks so beautiful when he's sleeping, so flawless. I love how his mouth stays a little open when he's sleeping, his full lips look so inviting!

I almost walk to my bed but then I remember I have to get to work. I overslept as I actually had a very peaceful sleep next to my baby. But I have a meeting today followed by very important work so I have to get everything done soon. I smirk and walk to the bathroom, today I'll receive the pleasure I've been missing for many days now.

____________________________________

Author's POV:

Jimin woke up feeling loss of warmth. He sat up and realized Jungkook's not in the bed with him anymore. Jimin panicked.

"Now who's gonna take me to school? The guards definitely won't let me out! Has he even informed them to let me go out ?" Jimin huffed and threw a pillow aimlessly.

"Well that's a very nice way to greet me good morning sweetheart" Jungkook smiled despite the pillow which had flung in his face as he walked in.

He had just walked out of his walk-in closet, fully dressed for work.

"Oh thank God you're still here!" Jimin got out of bed excitedly, his voice matching his enthusiasm.

"Wow. We cuddle and now you've fallen for me? So happy to see me here" Jungkook was amused. He felt happy seeing Jimin so happy. He wanted to make Jimin happy more often.

"Aniiiiii~ I have to go to school, you promised me so please wait, I'll get ready quickly" Jimin spoke running towards the bathroom door.

He was stopped by a grip on his forearm.

"Why are you rushing love? Get ready at your own pace, I'll tell my men that you are to go to school from today, they'll drop you and guard you. I'll also inform your school about allowing my guards to patrol inside school premises" Jungkook informed.

"Also make sure you eat enough breakfast and go" Jungkook gave his bunny smile.

"Do they have to guard me inside school too?" Jimin asked, smile disappearing replaced by a frown.

"Yes, don't argue with me on this. I am after all letting you attend school" Jungkook turned from bunny smile to death threatening glare.

Jimin nodded.