Spiraled Into Deepest Dark

Author's POV:

WARNING: Mention of torture and räpe.

•Also not proofread•

The trio of Jungshin, Namjoon and Yoongi reached at Jungshin's office, as per his command. They then were seated at the two chairs in front of the huge desk of Jungshin, who sat on his huge throne like chair and started typing away at his computer.

“Uh Commander, we tried searching him with our high tech but couldn't, how will you find him? I mean aren't we supposed to deploy all our men to search extensively? I searched but managed to search only small portion of area cause we had less men” Namjoon explained.

“Deploy our men? And where do you think we should deploy them to Namjoon?” Jungshin asked, cocking an eyebrow with a smug expression.

“In all coastal areas, because we found out they have taken him through seaways, no footage of them passing through airports” Namjoon said and Jungshin laughed amused.

“Just because they didn't leave through an authorized airport doesn't mean they didn't take a plane out of here. They could have flown away from a private runway under stealth mode, don't we have one after all? Also sending all our men would leave us exposed to any threat” He stated, and Namjoon apologized for his lack of knowledge and thinking.

“Still how are we gonna find him? It's been over two weeks now, he c- could be…” Namjoon said timidly.

“Looks like he isn't though” Jungshin muttered, making Namjoon and Yoongi look at him questioningly.

He then gestured towards his computer screen, Namjoon and Yoongi immediately got up to take a look. There they saw a grid map and a red blinking light.

“It's still on, which means they haven't killed him, or just not disposed his body yet” Jungshin stated.

“You have a locator on him? And how come they didn't find it and dispose of it?” Namjoon asked, shook at the moment.

If the kidnappers knew Jungkook had a locator on him they would have disposed it off, just like his wallet, gun and coat.

And if Namjoon and Yoongi knew about this locator, they'd find him long ago, without anyone knowing about it.

“Because it's not on him, it's in him. After his first kidnapping I'd gotten it put inside his forearm, so that I can find him if they take him again” he explained and Namjoon and Yoongi gasped.

“Song knew about this, if you would tell him you'd find Jungkook much sooner” he glared at them both who hung their heads low and apologized.

“Commander, the signal is still weak, meaning they must have heavily drugged him to get the device deteriorating at this speed” Mr. Song, Jungshin's advisor, who was standing at the far end behind Jungshin spoke for the first time.

“Deteriorate? Isn't it long lasting?” Namjoon asked, genuinely interested in this device.

“No, it has a life period of five years. We change it every five years and we changed it only last year, but now the device is sending weak signals. We must hurry before it dies out” Song explained and everyone agreed and set out to gather their extensive manpower.

“He knew he had a locator on him, he must have been waiting for us to rescue him but we failed him” Yoongi said disappointed with himself as they were getting armed, putting various guns and grenades on the contraptions around their legs and waist.

“We did. He must be heavily drugged, otherwise he could have fought back and returned by now” Namjoon said dejected.

They both let Jungkook down, the amount of guilt they harboured was high but they weren't going to let their performance get affected by it.