I'm the first...?

Author's POV:

During the entire car ride, Jimin remained quiet and Hoseok did not disturb him, understanding that the younger needed alone time. But he also had to talk to him about Jungkook, he hated to do this but he had to, it's was Jungkook's order after all.

As the car pulled up at the mansion, all four of them got down and before Jungkook could come near Jimin Hoseok whisked the smaller inside along with him, frustrating Jungkook beyond belief.

“He's stealing him from me!” Jungkook yelled turning towards Yoongi, who was trailing behind him as they walked inside.

“He isn't, he's just doing what you told him to. He has to make sure Jimin is at ease, which he can't be with you around him” Yoongi huffed and retorted, putting his hands in his pockets.

“Yeah right” Jungkook rolled his eyes, agreeing to Yoongi's statement despite hating it.

You can't blame him though, Yoongi was annoyingly always right. That's why he was his advisor in the first place.

“The planner is coming tomorrow, who should I send her to? You or Jimin? Although I suggest it to be you” Yoongi asked as they reached the top of the stairs, right where they part to go to their respective rooms.

“Jimin wouldn't want to choose everything would he?” Jungkook asked unsurely, he wanted the wedding to go according to Jimin's choice.

But since he has managed to ruin Jimin so much, he's gonna have to deal with a cold Jimin when he's supposed to be like any normal bride getting married.

“Of course not” Yoongi snorted.

“Okay call her in office tomorrow” Jungkook said and walked away. Yoongi merely nodded and walked in the opposite direction.

As Yoongi entered their bedroom he saw Hoseok frantically searching through his wardrobe and throwing things out of the walk-in closet.

“What...are you doing babe?” Yoongi trailed off as he entered the closet slowly, finding his boyfriend having a troubled expression.

“Jimin's showering and he needs a change of clothes and none of these will fit him. He's so tiny!” Hoseok spoke exasperated, making Yoongi smile.

Hoseok always managed to make him smile with his over-the-top bubbly personality.

“You know...you could always ask a maid to get his clothes…” Yoongi suggested as he back hugged the now chuckling male.

“Shit, you're right…” He chuckled more and moved towards the left, grabbing a cotton track pant and plain black T-shirt.

“You mister need to get out now. Jimin's sleeping with me tonight so you need to be out of here” he turned around and spoke, shoving the clothes in Yoongi's chest, who caught hold of them.

“Ugh is that really necessary Sunshine?” Yoongi pouted, whining like a five year old.

“Yes, he needs to feel at ease at least for a night before he gets tied down to that coconut headed devil” Hoseok said, shoving his boyfriend out of their shared walk-in closet.

“Okay, see you at dinner babe” Yoongi turned around and pecked his boyfriend's lips and flashed a sugary gummy smile before walking away to either of the 120 rooms in that mansion.

___________________________________

*Meanwhile in Jungkook's bedroom*

Jungkook was aggressively putting on his white T-shirt.