The Bunny Smiled

Author's POV:

            NOT PROOFREAD•

The estranged couple returned from their ‘honeymoon’ and Jungkook immediately immersed himself in his work. Jimin was back to giving him a silent treatment, there was nothing he could do about it. For the first few days, Jungkook actually avoided meeting eyes with Jimin as he felt ashamed of his actions. He wanted to apologize more but knew it wouldn't make a difference. Rather it would rip open Jimin's wounds, and his baby actually seemed to move on with his life by studying for his finals and meeting his best friend more frequently.

That surely pisses him off but then again he couldn't do anything about it. He finally knows that forcing anything on Jimin is a very bad idea.

As for Jimin, he had decided to move ahead in life, which his family would have definitely wanted him to do. He decided to achieve his dream— being a dancer. Previously he had planned to do a degree in business so he could get a high paying job to support his family, but since he didn't have them anymore he chose to chase his dream.

His dream was even more achievable because of the name that got attached to his. Jungkook had transferred almost half of his property to Jimin's name. The change in people's behaviour towards him was shocking too. People who didn't even acknowledge his existence at school were at his feet, he had people waiting for him to give an order, at which they'd scatter to their feet to fulfill it. Heck even his principal was acting like his servant.

Being Jungkook's spouse, Jimin could literally name any college and they'd be grateful to admit him. But Jimin still wanted to get admitted on his own potential, that's why he was studying hard.

__________________________________

9PM:

Jungkook entered his bedroom, confused finding it empty. No presence of his tiny husband. He walked out and found a maid walking with laundry in her hands. She bowed immediately as he saw him.

“Where's Jimin?” he inquired.

“I haven't seen Master Jimin come back” she answered. Jungkook nodded and dismissed her. He then took out his handphone and called up the head of security of the team responsible for Jimin's safety.

“Where's he?” Jungkook asked when the guy picked up.

“Mr. Jeon's inside his friend's apartment Boss. I had reminded Mr. Jeon that he's supposed to leave an hour ago but he insisted to stay and said to not disturb him” he informed.

Jungkook growled and cut the call.

His Jimin was at that kid's apartment and it seemed like he wants to just stay there. Now this was enough to enrage Jungkook. He stormed off to his car and drove maniacally to the address. He saw the guy he spoke to on the phone guarding the door, as ordered by Jimin since he didn't allow any of the guards to enter inside the apartment.

“Sorry Boss, we were just following Mr. Jeon's orders” he bowed in fear, as Jungkook's face left no doubt of his rage.

“Disarm the security system and  open the damn door!” He ordered, using all his might to refrain from just kicking the door open. He actually wanted to sneak in and see for himself if his husband has betrayed his trust and cheated on him.

Yes, Jungkook was hella insecure.

Why wouldn't he be though? He knew Jimin hates him, and he wants to be away from him. It would be an alluring opportunity for anyone who wants Jimin. They can be the hero and 'save’ Jimin, making him lose his baby's love and affection. Which he is aching for.