You Fucked Up Big-time!

Author's POV:

Jimin ran and sat in his car clutching the steering wheel. It was clear what he should do, but how? He can't just go and yell someone has taken Jungkook. It isn't easy to kidnap someone like Jungkook. He would have to explain how and where he was taken. Then when he tells the truth he's surely gonna die.

“Should I go to Tae? Should I run?” Jimin questioned himself.

“No! Jungkook will die, because of me. I can't live with this on my conscience” Jimin hit his head on the steering wheel.

It then clicked in Jimin's head. There's one person who could help him, and probably save him from dying too.

“I can't go home though, they'll think something's up” Jimin thought as his appearance looked very much wrecked.

He then pulled out his handphone and checked through his contact list and cursed.

“Aah shit, I don't have his number!” Jimin exclaimed exasperated. He then called the one which could get him in contact with the needed person.

The guy picked up on the first ring.

“What is it Jimin?” Yoongi's monotone voice rang in.

“Uh I want to talk to Hobi hyung and I don't have his number. I know you both work together so can you please please go to him so I could talk to him?” Jimin requested.

“Mm sure but what's the emergency?” Yoongi asked as he started walking towards to elevator to reach down to the floor where his sunshine worked.

“Uh it's... It's personal and I only want to talk to Hobi hyung about it” Jimin said and Yoongi hummed thinking it must be regarding some feelings and shit.

Totally not his department.

“Sunshine, there's Jimin on the phone for you” Yoongi entered the room and cabin where Hobi worked along with few co-workers in front of several high tech equipments and laptops.

“Oh hi baby!” Hobi hugged Yoongi enthusiastically since Yoongi rarely comes to meet him in his office. Generally it's him going up to Yoongi's office or they meet up in the parking lot or directly at home.

Yoongi simply smiled and hugged him back and handed him the handphone.

“Hello Jimin-ah ! What do you need my help with?” Hobi greeted him cheerfully and asked.

“H-hyung I... I did something…” Jimin trailed off unsurely.

He couldn't even muster the words that he fucking betrayed his husband and handed him out to his rivals all because he was dumb enough to be fooled.

“What? I can't understand” Hobi exclaimed.

“Can you...can you please come to me. I'm at this café called Karma on 58th street. I...I need you to come alone please” Jimin said, tears starting to flow as guilt spread all over his body.

“Okay sure. I'll be there” Hobi said and wondered what's going on.

“Why does he sound distressed?” Yoongi asked Hobi as he turned around to hand his phone back.

“I have a feeling it's something bad, I gotta go” Hobi said and marched to his friend's cabin.

“Hoshi, I'm going out, cover my work for me will you?” Hobi asked his good friend/co-worker who nodded and smiled.

“Sure Hobi” he agreed and went back to work on his laptop.

“I'm coming with you” Yoongi said when Hobi entered his cabin to put on his coat.