Despair

Author's POV:

Jungkook harshly shoved Jimin in one of the cells in his basement. Jimin stumbled and fell on his front but his hands saved his face from slamming into the concrete floor. Jimin turned back to see Jungkook already walking away. He yelled after him.

"Let me out Jungkook. Get back here".

Jungkook paid no attention to Jimin and went away.

Jimin thought over his situation. He was pretty much stuck. He knew for a fact that Jungkook was very powerful, well both physically and politically. He couldn't go to the police to ask for help. So that left him with only one option. Try his best to make Jungkook to warm up to him and get some freedom. Freedom to send his brother and mother to Canada so Jungkook couldn't always threaten him with their lives.

After what seemed like forever but was only three hours Jimin heard the cell door open. He got up from his sitting position against the wall and stood up. One of Jungkook's men dragged Jimin with him. Jimin asked him where's he taking him but the man didn't even spare a glance at Jimin and just kept dragging Jimin through various corridors. After few more minutes he led Jimin into a room. Jimin entered and got the most biggest shock of his life.

He didn't expect Jungkook to drag his eomma back here. He was mad at Jungkook again because he also brought along his aunt and uncle.

He saw his eomma, uncle and aunt tied to chairs. All three of them were gagged. He then noticed Jungkook standing behind his uncle's chair with a huge butcher knife held at his uncles throat. Before Jimin could get a word out of his mouth Jungkook smirked and swiped his knife against Jimin's uncle's throat.

Blood flowed down like a river and also painted his aunt and eomma who were on either side to them. His uncles head then tilted at an awkward angle. Jimin let out a shriek and started to run at Jungkook but was held by huge arms at the back.

"You psychopath! Let go of them. What have they done wrong to you? I've angered you so hurt me but not them. Untie them!" Jimin yelled with a hoarse voice with tears streaming down his face. He didn't want any more people to die because of him.

"Where's the fun in that baby. This way I can hurt you way more than physical pain" Jungkook grinned showing off his bunny smile.

"Asshole let them fucking go" Jimin was trying his very best with his tiny body to get out of the grip of the giant man holding him into place.

"No can do Aegiya, there's always price to pay when you misbehave" he smiled sickeningly sweet and swiped his knife against Jimin's aunts throat.

"Stop it you motherfucker! Stop! I'll do everything you say. Just fucking stop killing everyone". Jimin cried out. He knew if he didn't surrender now Jungkook will kill his eomma without a second thought.

"Smart choice Jimin, but make sure to stick to it or next time I'll not put on this show. You'll be presented with your eommas head on a platter right away" Jungkook warned.

This time Jimin took his threat very seriously and furiously nodded his head. He was then led to his room by the same strong man. Jimin did not protest nor did he ask to talk to his eomma when he really wanted to do that. He silently showered and dressed and sat waiting for Jungkook to come.

____________________________________

Still author's POV:

Jungkook ordered his men to clean up the mess and had a little conversation with Jimin's mother.

"You have birthed a very beautiful son, for that I want to reward you"

By now he had her gag removed. Also she did not sass him because now it was crystal clear how insane Jungkook actually is. So when Jungkook talked about rewarding her mind immediately flew to one and only one thing. DEATH.

"Please don't kill me, I have a little boy. He needs me. Jimin needs me. Don't hurt my babies please" she pleaded crying.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh I'm not killing you. You'll see your reward soon, my men will show it to you. As for your baby Jimin I'm going to take care of him very well" he smiled a very very creepy smile which convinced Jimin's mother about everyone's immediate death.

Jungkook's cellphone rang and he gestured his men to take Jimin's mother away. He walked out of the basement looking at the caller ID. His heart skipped a beat at the name.

"Yes Commander..."

"Jungkook! I heard you got a man into the mansion which you apparently want to marry? How dare you be so stupid? Get here in my office right away!" Jungshin yelled through the phone.

Jungkook gluped and nodded then realized his father can't see him.

"Yes I'll be right there appa".

Jungkook knew what was to come now. His father being mad was the one and only thing he was scared of.

____________________________________

AN:

Short chapter sorry.

Sadistic and psychotic Jungkook!

Poor aunt and uncle :(

Poor Jiminnie, stay strong.

What's gonna happen to Jimin's Mom??!!

What's with Jungshin being so mad? I already hate him and to think that actually I made him 😂😂

Please vote and comment!

Until next time chingus ❤