Meet The Family

Author's POV:

                •Not proofread•

Jimin and Jungkook both turned towards the door when it flung open, only to find a very intimidated looking butler. He immediately bowed to them and moved aside for the couple to enter inside.

"Where's Mrs. Park?" Jungkook questioned.

"Sorry Master, but Madam has gone to the café. I'll call her informing of your arrival" he bowed and walked away, obviously to make a call.

Jungkook then took a seat at one of the couches in the elegant looking living room. There was a huge chandelier in the middle with low lights in every corner of the room. The couches were soft silk and very expensive looking, along with the antique tables and detailed vases with rare flowers in them.

Jimin couldn't understand as to why Jungkook would keep his eomma in such riches.

"Jungkook, why is my eomma living here?" Jimin questioned as he sat next to him on the couch.

"Because she's your eomma, and now my mother-in-law. I can't have her living in a shack when she has birthed my beautiful wife and raised him, this is her prize for her efforts" Jungkook shrugged as he sipped the water they were offered by a maid.

Before Jimin could counter, a loud squeal was heard.

"Hyunggggg, you're here!!" Jihyun giggled and ran into Jimin's arms.

"Oh my God, our little Jihyunie has grown taller! I think you're going to grow taller than me huh" Jimin smiles at him hugging him close.

“Yes hyung” Jihyun giggled happily.

He then turned to Jungkook.

“Annyeonghaseyo hyung, how are you?” He bowed respectfully and greeted.

Jimin looked shook at his little brother showing so much respect for Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and gestured with his arms open for Jihyun to hug him, which he happily did. Jungkook then put little Jihyun on his lap and cooed at his kawaii-ness.

Jihyun was as kawaii as his Jimin.

“I'm good buddy. How's your school going? Did anyone trouble you?” Jungkook asked, with a bunny smile on his face.

“It's great, no one troubled me either. All the uncles in black clothes are always around me so no one talks badly to me. They also bring me anything I ask! Yesterday I ate ice cream at lunch break” Jihyun spoke enthusiastically.

Jimin understood what he meant by men in all black. Apparently Jungkook had kept his minions around his little brother too. Jimin was somewhat grateful for that. He wanted his little brother to be protected at all costs but he didn't know if it was a good thing to have Jungkook protect him when Jungkook can anytime threaten Jimin with his little brother's life.

“It's not good to eat ice cream at lunch Jihyunie. You should eat your proper lunch” Jimin scolded him like the big bro he is.

“Ah let the kid live” Jungkook butted in.

“Yeah let the kid live hyung” Jihyun copied in a deep tone, trying to match Jungkook's voice.

Jimin just glared at them both, making them chuckle.

Just then Jisoo walked in, looking helpless.

She greeted them, the couple reciprocated the greeting then sat down at the couches, Jisoo right in front of the couple and Jihyun.