Heir

Author's POV:

•Not Proofread•

2 days later:

“For fuck's sake” Jimin exclaimed as soon as he woke up.

Rubbing his face he glanced at his sleeping husband. He smoothed down Jungkook's hair and went to check up on his son, whom he found asleep. Tucking him in again, he kissed his forehead and returned to his bedroom.

“Jungkookie~” Jimin called out as he shook the elder, who was practically like a lead weight. He shook him harder once again and the coconut head moaned in protest, making Jimin giggle.

“It's breakfast time already, we'll be late if you don't get up” Jimin informed brushing his husband's awry locks off his forehead.

“Alright” Jungkook whined and rubbed his eyes. He then glanced at his beautiful baby and pulled him flush against his body.

“I'd love to sleep again but seriously, if we don't get up, we'll be late” Jimin informed and Jungkook sighed.

“I wish we didn't go at all” Jungkook, brushed his own hair back whilst Jimin was attacked by his morning voice.

“Ahm, we have to though” Jimin cleared his voice and sat up, “but before that I have something to tell you” he patted Jungkook's chest.

“Why do you look like it's something serious?” Jungkook sat up too, fear evident on his features.

“Because it is” at Jimin's words Jungkook's whole body went cold.

“I don't want to live here” Jimin said and Jungkook immediately protested.

“Why?! Don't leave me please” Jungkook caught Jimin's paws and pleaded.

Instead of replying, Jimin chose to clutch his stomach and laugh his ass off, falling off the bed in the process.

“This isn't funny baby” Jungkook warned in an even lower tone, pulling Jimin back up on the bed.

“You're not leaving me” Jungkook spoke in the same low tone again.

“No” Jimin managed to speak in between laughs, “we're leaving together pabo” Jimin giggled at the end.

“Where?” Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

“Anywhere but here, this place brings back memories I don't want to think of” Jimin calmed himself and spoke in a serious tone.

Jungkook then understood why his baby wanted to fled this place. He too had fuck ton of torturous memories from this place so he immediately agreed to Jimin.

“Okay sure, there's this place on the other side of town. It isn't as big as this one but it's reasonably closer to my work. Plus there's tons of good schools Minkook can go to” Jungkook said after racking his sleepy brain.

“Perfect, we'll move today itself” Jimin informed and Jungkook nodded.

“Go get ready, I'll get Kookie ready” Jimin pecked Jungkook's forehead and missed the dreamy smile playing on the elder’s face as he walked away.

___________________________________

Jimin pushed back the heavy dark curtains and sunlight poured into the room. He immediately smiled at the warm sunlight hitting his skin, warming it up.

“Kookie~ get up” Jimin sat on his son's bed and ruffled his hair.

“Nuu~” Minkook whined and shoved himself further inside his blanket like a snail.