I Do

AN: Who loves the new cover?? I HELLA DO. All thanks to asarothi , thank you so so much baby ❤

                 •Not Proofread•

Author's POV:

After an agonizing sleepless night, both fiancé's dressed up in their comfortable clothes and came down for breakfast before leaving for the wedding venue. The wedding was planned at one of their hotel resorts on the other end of the city by the beach. Jungkook chose the ceremony to be held in an open garden, where they could see the sun setting and the following ceremonies to be held inside the hotel.

Jungkook saw his baby's state and immediately called up the hotel to arrange an intense spa appointment for them both because let's face it, Jimin looked like a vampire while Jungkook like a zombie. It was funny actually, the couple were getting married but both looked quite dead, although Jungkook was quite happy on the inside, just his health was deteriorating. Jimin did notice that but chose not to give a fuck, which was right on his part.

After silently eating the couple accompanied by the other couple exited the mansion, and before Hoseok could take Jimin with him Jungkook grabbed his baby's hand and dragged him to his car and made him sit in before locking the door. He then ordered for the staff to put all their luggage in another car and directed which stuff goes where. He already had the maids pack their bags as they'll be leaving for their honeymoon right after the wedding.

Jungkook then seated himself next to Jimin as their cars left the mansion. He took Jimin's tiny paw in his gigantic one and kissed it softly and held it for the entire ride. Jimin was still adamant on his silent treatment, which Jungkook didn't fight against. He gave Jimin the space he needed by not talking at all, even though he had lots to say. One of them being apologizing for killing his little brother. He planned to do it later, marrying him first was a brighter prospect after all.

__________________________________

*At Cherry Blossoms resort* 

Two luxury limousines and three SUVs pulled up at the carpeted driveway of the hotel. Jungkook saw the media gathered around like ants, they obviously weren't allowed inside the hotel nor at their wedding. Their company would later themselves release official wedding photos for the whole world to see, but still news firms were adamant on getting their own pictures of the couple.

“Please smile when we get down okay?” Jungkook requested as he got Jimin's attention by tugging at his hand. Jimin nodded slightly as his answer. Jungkook then kissed his temple and got down and went to open Jimin's door and extended his hand, which Jimin took blushing like the bride-to-be he was. Jungkook internally complimented Jimin on his skilled acting.

The couple then smiled brightly and waved at the crowd, luckily they had both applied some make-up to hide their not-so-alive features. When the crowd got too loud for their liking yelling string of ‘congratulations’ and 'please look here, smile here’ the couple entered inside the hotel lobby. There Jimin saw two tall males standing, looking extremely handsome and royal. Their body language screamed that they were couples.

“Congratulations Jungkook-ah” the couple chirped happily and hugged him. They then turned to Jimin.

“We are extremely happy to welcome you to our family” they again chirped together and engulfed Jimin into a warm short hug. The hug made Jimin a little relaxed, so when they pulled away Jimin naturally smiled at them.

He then looked at Jungkook questioningly, and Jungkook understood and quickly introduced the elegant couple.

“Jimin, this is Namjoon hyung, my cousin brother” he said gesturing towards an olive skinned, purple haired, dimpled smile, tall and extremely handsome guy. Jimin was about to bow and greet him but the guy extended his hand which Jimin shook and then Jungkook proceeded to introduce the other guy.