Sky High

Author's POV:

After walking out of his room, leaving Jimin alone Jungkook walks to his car and drives to the club which he owns. While on the way he thinks about what Jimin said. He knows Jimin doesn't like him, sure he thinks Jungkook is hot, which was made clear on the very first day (actually night) they met, but he doesn't want to be with him. And by killing his father he definitely made his chances of Jimin liking him slim to none. Part of him feels like he fucked up but the other part, the part which makes him the fearful Jeon Jungkook thinks he did just great. There's no way Jungkook goes easy on anyone. No one has the balls to defy or deny anything to him. Those who did faced consequences. Unfortunately Jimin didn't know this fact so he defied him. He didn't know just what Jungkook is capable of.

Upon arriving at club Ecstasy Jungkook could already hear the thumping bass outside of the club. He got off his car and stepped onto the red carpet sprawled out for him. Immediately fangirls and fanboys started squealing and hooting, someone fainted too. Who wouldn't though, Jungkook was dressed devilishly handsome.

As soon as he entered inside the club people started cheering and wishing, 50 cent's In Da Club started playing

As soon as he entered inside the club people started cheering and wishing, 50 cent's In Da Club started playing. Jungkook was handed a very expensive glass of cocktail. He made his way up on a raised platform.

"Thank you all for the wishes, TURN UP" (my apologies lmao)
Everybody cheered loudly and drank up to his toast.
He moved down to the dance floor and immediately men and women surrounded him trying to dance with him, well more like grind on him in hopes of being the lucky one to give him his 'birthday sex' gift. For them it was like a gift to themselves more than Jungkook.

Jungkook eventually got irritated of being surrounded by 'horny bitches' as he calls them and moved to the booth at the back where the good stuff was. Coke. Oh how he missed doing it (none of y'all doing it tho or i'mma kick y'alls ass)

He started lining it up to be snorted and two people entered in. Dancers, lap and pole dancers to be exact. Since he always received lap dances whenever he came to the club, dancers were immediately sent to him. The very best ones available. He gestured them to start with a wave of his left hand.

As the dancers were dancing Jungkook thought of how hot his Jimin would look dancing for him like that. He was immediately aroused at the mental picture of Jimin sinfully dancing around a pole and dancing/grinding on him. He gestured at the tall male to come near, lately he was fucking only men. A certain Park Jimin was to be blamed. Jungkook ordered him to suck him, which the man obediently did while the female dancer at the back cursed her luck. Jungkook moaned Jimin's name all the while the stranger dancer sucked him off skillfully.

After hours of drinking, snorting and dancing with various people Jungkook was ready to go home. Something was different during this birthday though, he did not fuck anyone. He just got head from one male. Usually he fucks at least ten people on his birthday. But this time he didn't feel the need to. He had someone else on his mind, his Jiminnie.

Yoongi brought a very drunk and high Jungkook back home and dragged him all the way to his room on the first floor of his mansion. He obviously took the lift, he couldn't physically carry him along the huge amount of stairs leading to Jungkook's room. After getting him in his room Yoongi laid him down on his bed with little help from the maids. He then asked them to wake him up at 7AM, which was in four hours. Jungkook ended up partying till 3 in the morning and currently it was 4 AM.

In the room adjoining to Jungkook's Jimin was awoken from his slumber with Yoongi's fussing. He peeked through his door opening it slightly to not make his presence known. He saw a passed out Jungkook laying on the bed and Yoongi telling the maids to wake Jungkook up. For a minute Jimin wondered what was going on then his sleepy mind reminded him of Jungkook talking about his birthday yesterday. He then huffed and went back to bed. He winced upon laying his cheek on his pillow, the cheek Jungkook had slapped was hurting. Jimin muttered an 'asshole' and turned to his other side to sleep.

Jimin was awoken a second time, he peeked through his door again. He saw a very pissed off and sleepy looking Jungkook yelling at a maid.

"Why the fuck you didn't remind me yesterday that I had work in the morning?" He yelled at the maid.

You see, Jungkook was used to partying all night and then sleeping or passing out as long as he wanted, he didn't have responsibilities back then. So he himself forgot that he had work the next day.

"I'm sorry master" the maid bowed.

"You're fired, get outta my sight" he barked at her.

"I'm so sorry master, please don't fire me, I'll never make this mistake again, please" she pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"Your fucking job was to remind me before I left last night that I have to get back early so that I can work the next day, but y'all keep busting nuts over my appearance. Now you better get the fuck outta here or I'll gauge your eyes out" Jungkook warned. Sure enough all the maids did almost nutted over his appearance last night, all of them hoped one day he'd fuck them, or better yet, fall for them and marry them. Jungkook was growing tired of the attention to be honest.

The maid scurried away before Jungkook decided to actually gauge her eyes instead of letting her live. Jimin observed the whole interaction. He then saw Jungkook groan and disappear inside a room which he assumed to be the bathroom. He then proceeded to his own bathroom to get ready. 'Time to figure out how to escape from this hellhole' he muttered.

___________________________________
AN:

Escape? Oh no baby, what is you doing? That's not how it's done.

Lmao y'all I wrote this while I myself was high on alcohol. I drank to help myself sleep but ended up more wide awake fml

Thank you for reading y'all 😘❤