Own The City

*huge time skip of several months to election result (29th Aug to be exact)*

Author's POV:

After months of promoting it was time for the Jeons to see their efforts come to fruit. Jungshin won the election with maximum votes throughout the whole state. Today was the day he was to be sworn in as the state minister. This would only mean the Jeons criminal activities would increase remarkably. But there would practically be no one to stop them. Jungshin would control the whole state along with the help of several other corrupted ministers of neighbouring states. No one inside the state would be able to question Jeons management. If anyone would dare to they'd be cut into pieces and fed to the fishes in river Han or delivered to their families as a warning.

Jungshin was designated as minister along with a huge round of applause in the state center. Jungkook was present at the ceremony dressed very impeccably as usual. He was accompanied by his cousin brother, brother-in-law and uncle who handled foreign relations of the Jeon empire. The Jeon family also made themselves familiar with other useful people present at the ceremony.

Far away overseas, the rivals of Jeon empire were seething in anger as Jungshin was declared minister. They wanted to expand their business in South Korea, most importantly in Seoul. But the Jeons made the city of Seoul impenetrable to anyone who's not on good terms with them. You definitely couldn't sell anything in the state. Only they were the ones to do business. It was their territory. If they wanted to expand their business they'd have to eliminate the Jeons. In fact every single Mafia group, Mob or criminal organization wanted to kill the Jeon clan in cold blood and rule over Seoul. That place was more important as they had all necessary natural resources, so it was an independent state in respect to business profit. All of them had gathered around to start to devise a plan to get rid of the Jeons before they become even more invincible.

____________________________________

Jimin's POV:

Today was a crazy day as everyone was gushing about the newly appointed state minister. I frankly wasn't at all interested in politics. But since the place I live in is under his governance I decided to pay attention to the store TV which was showing some live feed of the swear in ceremony. Headline read 'Jungshin Jeon won with maximum votes in the state' I narrowed my eyes when the name caught my attention. Jeon. Hm I have come across that name before. I froze as I saw the camera turn to a guy in the sidelines. I had almost forgotten about him. It's undoubtedly him.

Its that killer

Its that killer. Wait. So he's a Jeon. Means he was powerful enough back then and now is more powerful as his relative is the fucking state minister. FUCK. What if he comes for me now. If he decides to kill me there would be no one to save me. Shit. Panic set through me but then I remembered he hasn't come back here ever since he had asked me out months ago. May be he had forgotten about me. Yes, he seems to have otherwise he'd have kill me by now. By the tone of his last sentence it seemed like he wanted to kill me. 'You'll regret that sweetheart' I shivered at the memory. But it was an empty threat. Because he never came back. I even almost forgot about him. But now what if he is reminded of me? I hope and pray he never does though.

____________________________________

Author's POV:

Obviously Jungkook never forgot about Jimin. He watched over him during the duration of 7 months. Becoming more and more obsessed with HIS Jimin. Craved him more. Many a times he almost marched over to Jimin to claim him. That is how much he started to crave Jimin. But he had self control more than anyone could muster. He was nothing if not in control. He lusted after control. It was pure ecstasy to him. Stronger than any of the drugs he's had in his lifetime. But may be, just may be, he has started to lust after Jimin more than control. He seems to lose hold of his control in presence of this unique tiny human. It was driving Jungkook crazy. But all of his suffering was about to end soon. He won't find himself fucking short, black haired males who never ever came even close to what Jimin is. His Jimin was way more beautiful but he had to suffice with mere shadows of his Jimin if he wanted to make his plan work. His body was humming with excitement as tomorrow was his birthday. He was going to gift himself what he has been craving for months. With the thought of having his Jimin in his arms tomorrow Jungkook drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________

Shits about to go down in the next chapter, I'm hella excited.

Thank you so much for reading (•ө•)♡