Nuisance

Author's POV:

         Jimin was stacking detergent when he heard a silky tone speak, which startled him as he was deep in thought about the exam he had tomorrow. He had to go home early and study, that's why he was completing all his works at the store. "Hello darling" as he heard that he tripped off the ladder he had climbed on to stack detergent on the top shelf, because yes, he was short, don't judge. But he didn't hit the hard marble floor, instead he was caught by the devil he encountered a week ago. Panic set through his body as he gazed into those black eyes, as dark as the owner himself. "Let go of me" he ordered Jungkook who let him go with a smile. Then Jimin walked off dragging his trolley to stack some more products. Jungkook followed him like a lost puppy. "Go on a date with me" Jungkook asked which sounded more like a order. Jimin turned back and answered sharply, "No, I'm not interested in you, go away". Although Jimin sounded very strong, inside he was scared as fuck. He didn't want to die at his hands. He saw what that asshole was capable of. But that also didn't mean he'd simply agree to his offer. No thank you, he wanted to live a long life. So he simply refused. He was hoping that criminal wouldn't try anything as there were many customers in the store.
" Wrong answer sweetheart. You don't know who I am ?" Jungkook said.
"You're just some rich brat who also happens be a criminal" Jimin answered. "Well I own the company which makes that thing you're holding" Jungkook stated. Jimin turned over the jar he was about to put on the shelf. "Jeon Jams" he read out loud. "So you sell Jams huh?" Jimin asked. "Among many other things, yeah" Jungkook answered.
"Look, I don't care if you're rich but as I said I'm not interested so please leave me alone" Jimin requested. Jimin was hoping he would understand the pleading undertone in his voice and understand that he was hella scared of him and leave him alone. But obviously he wasn't that lucky. "I'm gonna ask you one last time sweetheart, so better think it over smartly in that pretty head of yours. Will you go out on a date with me?" Jungkook threatened. Jimin gluped visibly, thinking of telling him to leave him alone or he'll call the police but then he remembered what happened the last time so he held his tongue. "C-can you p-please leave me a-alone?" Jimin pleaded stuttering. What made him lose his confident sassy attitude was the death glare Jungkook was directing towards Jimin waiting for his answer. It was as if he was strangling Jimin with his eyes trying to choke out Jimin's approval for the 'date with the devil'. " We don't got all night Jimin, answer me" Jungkook seethed. Jungkook wanted to be normal for once and ask a guy out, instead of his usual 'just grab and fuck' habit. The reason why he did that was because he felt the need to 'get to know him more' before fucking him. Usually he won't don't do that but now he wanted to. He needed to know what kind of a person this little vixen was. "N-no" Jimin answered firmly and speed walked away. "You're going to regret that sweetheart" Jungkook shouted and chuckled, walking away and out of the store. 'This will be more fun than I expected' he muttered as he got in his car and screeched away.

Jimin's POV:

      After gathering enough courage to refuse that jerk I sped walked to the store room to hide until he leaves. He surely won't follow me into a 'employees only' room. I sighed in relief as I peeked out the door and saw he wasn't there. I searched through the whole store to make sure he's gone. He was indeed gone. Relief washed over me again. 'I hope he won't come again or I'll definitely die at his hands the next time' he muttered and continued his previously abandoned work.

      While walking back home I thought of telling Tae about what happened today but then again it would only make him worry over me so I decided against it. We anyway have exams to worry about. Ugh tomorrow's maths, which I absolutely despise. With that thought I sped walked home knowing I'll have to stay up all night trying to get all those formulas in my head. After all I sucked at maths, epically.

Jungkook's POV:

    The next day I arrived at my office and over lunch I called Hobi hyung to set my plan to work. I just needed some more details about my Jiminnie. Hobi hyung handed me a profile of Jimin.

Profile:

Name: Park Ji Min
Age: 17
Occupation: Currently studying at Busan High School.
Family: Parents and one sibling. Father- Park Ji Woo, Mother- Park Ji Soo. Sibling- Park Ji Hyun (younger sibling).
Hobbies: Dancing, singing and drawing.

   My Jiminnie was short but I didn't expect him to be this young. He was so young, well seven years younger than me. I'm beyond disappointed. I so want to fuck him, and I can, well right now if I wanted but I don't just want to fuck and dispose him off. Only I will be the one to fuck him, only I will be the one who'll see him all day, everyday. I want to own all of him, his body and mind. He'll be my trophy, to show off to the world, this beauty whom I own. Everyone will want him, crave him, but obviously no one would be able to reach what's mine. But I couldn't possibly marry him if he ain't legal yet. The press would definitely look into his details when I introduce him as my wife. This would taint my public profile, more importantly Appa's. If he loses this election because of me he'll no doubt kill me. So that meant I had to wait till Appa wins and Jimin would be legal. This sets things back greatly. I throw away the profile relaxing in my chair. I'm gonna have to think some things over again.

____________________________________

Hello readers!!
I'm happy today so I wrote this over a few hours. I found writing in author's pov is much easier so please ignore about what I said previously about having more Jimin POVs. Also that Jeon Jams thing came to me while I was literally shitting and I couldn't stop laughing, it was crazy 😂💀.

Also I'm sorry about the huge age gap thing. It just suits the story more.

Thank you so so much for reading. Much love. Until next time *blows hand kiss but is no match to Jin, The King of Handkisses*