Surprise Motherfucker

Naw man, not quite finished yet.

Author's POV:

•Not proofread•

“Jimin!” Someone called out, grabbing the hysterically crying man's attention.

“Jungkook!” Jimin cried out as he clutched his husband in his arms like he would disappear any moment.

“Babe, I can't breathe” Jungkook wheezed as he tried to pry his tiny husband off him, who apparently grew strong enough to squeeze the oxygen out of his lungs.

“Someone shot you! You were dying” Jimin cried out as he scanned Jungkook's body to make sure he's alright.

“You fainted before Taehyung could walk you down the aisle” Jungkook said cupping his face to wipe his tears, worry written over his own.

“He called us and we got you here, the doctor is on his way” Jungkook informed as he kissed his forehead.

He didn't like the fact that despite his efforts, this wedding was turning out be like the previous one.

“No, I don't need a doctor. We need more security!” Jimin cried out in terror.

“Baby, look at me” Jungkook pulled Jimin's face up so that he could look in his eyes.

“I'm alright, we have enough security. Everything's going be alright” Jungkook spoke slowly and softly, hating the look of terror on his baby's angelic face.

“But-”.

Jungkook cut him off, “it was just a nightmare baby, see I'm alright” he put Jimin's paw over his heart which drummed strongly, albeit a little fast since he was worried about his spouse.

“Babe, you're scaring Minkook” Jungkook whispered and Jimin looked around to see fuck ton of people in the room until his eyes landed on Minkook. His child had a scared look on his face while Hoseok clutched him close.

“Kookie, come here” Jimin called out, wiping his own tears.

“Are you okay papa?” Minkook whispered as he hugged his parent.

“I'm okay sweetie” he kissed his cheeks, “sorry for scaring you”.

“Appa was more scared, he was crying” Minkook huffed, folding his arms to show he is strong.

Jimin looked up to see Jungkook gulp and Jimin gave him an apologetic smile, “I'm sorry Jungkook” he held his hand, conveying his sincerity.

“It's okay baby” Jungkook said and pulled Jimin into a hug, causing a family hug since Minkook was still on Jimin's lap. And not to mention their baby number two too joined in by proxy.

“Everything looks fine here!” The doctor exclaimed as he stood at the door with his medical kit.

Jungkook pulled away and gestured the doctor in who bowed and entered, causing everyone to part like the red sea. Minkook moved towards his appa who stood by the bed.

“Hi, I'm doctor Jae! I heard you fainted and you're pregnant, do you still feel dizzy?” He questioned as he pulled out things from his kit.

“Just a little, and I have a headache” Jimin muttered as he leaned back.

“Oh, you've been stressing out and definitely need a lot of rest” Dr. Jae said as he started to check Jimin's vitals.

“There's a few vitamins deficiency, other than that he's okay. Make sure he rests well” the doctor informed after he was done checking Jimin thoroughly.