✨Prologue💕

Hey readers 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

Welcome to my new book, Sinful Roads. As you can imagine, this is the story of Rowan's life from her point of view. Rowan is one of the main characters in my previous story, Royalty and I wanted to explore her life a little bit more.

Don't worry if you haven't read Royalty yet, you don't need to since this book will have most of the parts from it inside. You will be introduced to Rowan full hand so don't worry about being lost either.

I asked that if you have read Royalty that will you please not spoil the story and certain parts. Your comment will be deleted.

This is a fictional book that uses real people to play as these fictional characters. I do not own none of these pictures, nor know these people personally. I am not not from Oakland but I've done a little bit of research on the place and is still learning about the area. Please excuse my ignorance if I happen to say...ex: this city is on this side or that city is in North Oakland, I'm just going by google😖 I'm going to try to include real areas in Oakland, but then I may make-up a few things about it too. Like gangs and street names, etc.

A few warnings going into this book of course. Okay, so I'm changing a few things around. I'm changing Tyson's name to Tyrell instead because it suits his character better and also...Rowan is now from west🤫😯 and a few other tweaks. I remember I said she lived in Central but wouldn't it be...interesting if she was from west all along🤔😏.

I know the people who didn't read Royalty probably like...what? Trust me, you'll be caught up when we get into it.

⚠️🙊Strong language and street violence will be present in this book such as swearing/cursing, guns, gangs, murder, fights, etc.💢💯

😛💦Sexual content is also present such as sex scenes, rape, etc. If you feel disturbed by anything in the form of abuse or any of the above, I apologize and would advise you to leave. This book will have abuse and it's detailed.😞 I'll be sure to give you guys a warning.

Hope you enjoy the book😏😍 Feel free to comment and talk to me. I'm very nice and I like to reply to everyone ❣️😛

My uploads will be based on you guy's votes. That way, I know you guys like and want more of the story and it gives me confidence as a young writer....and.....it just makes me want to spoil you guys. So if you can or don't mind it and if you actually enjoyed a chapter or two, feel free to give a like.

Follow me if you want to, I have a ton of content for you to read and explore. I have like 12 books now 😂🤓📖 would you believe but not all of them are in a series. I like writing books about the Thug Life and other "Urban" topics. All of my books are freaky💦😝 and I hope for you to check out. I'd Recommend my My Boo series, Flaws and All and of course Royalty itself.

Comment and talk to me, I live for my comment section and don't ever feel afraid to talk to me. I'm not boujee or anything, I will respond back or just for the hell of it. We're all reading this book together, myself included.

Have a blessed day 👏🏽❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗

I'm so ready for this😍😍😍😛😛😛