LXVI. Broken Up

~~~~~~~~~No words

~~~~~~~~~
No words...
~

"I wanna know everything right the fuck now! Who is he? Saying that he love you and shit on his page! Yeah, I saw it! What the fuck was you doing over at his house Rowan!" He yelled at me while he cornered me up against the wall with fire in his eyes.

"Baby please–please calm down" I said, crying and fearful of his actions.

I flinched once I saw his hands move but he was just taking off his backwards hat and threw it on the couch. "You know I would never put my hands on you, Rowan. I would never do that but I just need to know what you and him been doing behind my back. Did you cheat on me, Rowan?" He looked into my eyes.

Staring at his own, I really started to cry from the truth. I couldn't lie to him like this, I just had to be honest...no matter how much it killed me to. "I'm so sorry–"

"So that's a yes!?" He yelled angrily, stepping up to me further.

I nodded my head. "Yes but I'm sorry–it was a mistake....baby?!–" I cried as he walked away shaking his head.

I followed him into the living room, where he angrily punched a hole into our wall and yelled. "Really Rowan! After everything we been through! After all the shit I do for you!"

"Roy please can I explain!–please!?"

"Get the fuck out my house and don't come back! Go right to ya fucking boyfriend house and stay there because we done. We through"

"No Roy! Please just listen to me! Please fucking listen....I'm so sorry–Roy...I'm so sorry baby please–" I begged.

He picked me up after that and carried me outside as I kicked and screamed for him to stop. He pushed me down the steps and I fell on to the grass while he slammed the door behind him. I rushed up crying and banged on the door with all of my strength. Even going over to all the windows but we always kept them lock. Thus I went back to the door and just fell to my knees in sorrow.

"Baby please–! *gasps* I'm sorry! I'm so sorry. Aanyah! Give me my daughter, Roy! Please don't keep me from her!– Aanyah no!"

//3 hours later//

Crying a river at the computer desk in the hotel room, I pulled at my hair as I held up my phone. She picked up thankfully because I didn't know who else to call. Who else could I talk to about doing some hoe shit...

"Hello–"

"Mom–?!..........Mom he knows–" I cried.

"He knows what? What happened, Rowan?"

"He knows I cheated on him– he put the pieces together before I could even tell him–....he kicked me out and everything. I hurt him so much Mom– *cries* I fucked up everything" I sobbed.