XV. Boundaries

~~~I wanted to kill him

~~~
I wanted to kill him. That's just all I can say when we first met. You may ask, why didn't I? Well– it's complicated. I found him attractive.........–he could've killed me first, he was too strong and tall–...Mike would've killed me afterwards–.....I wanted some di–.......you know...how about I just let it play out.
~
//That same evening; 10:10 PM//

"Where the fuck is Butchie at?" I whined. "It's cold as shit tonight and I'm wearing a skirt" I complained.

 "It's cold as shit tonight and I'm wearing a skirt" I complained

"He should be here by now. He promised to bring a couple of his boys..." Jazi said from behind me.

"I see em"

Watching a group of boys following behind our guy, I watched them all cross the street and approach us on the corner. Butchie came up to me in particular and I handed him the Coke and needles quickly. He slipped a couple stacks into my hoodie pocket and stepped back after the exchange. Jazi on the other hand, was giving one of the guys the book bag on her back, that surely was enough due to the heavy stacks he's given me already.

"Yo, good lookin' out. Tell Molly I said thank you for supplying"

I nodded my head and watched them as they started to walk away. One of the boys gave me a flirtatious look as if I looked good to him but then quickly turned his head.

*Sirens🚨*

When the boys started running back towards us, both me and Jazi ran the other way. "Fuck they were across the street the whole time! Go!" One of the boys yelled as we ran in a group.

I ran for my life in this damn skirt and was in front of everyone else to lead the way to freedom. As soon as I ran up to the next intersection of Heins, the police car pulled up out of nowhere to cut us off. Thinking quickly, I made a sharp turn down an alleyway to keep running.

"Fuck! Rowan! Help?!" I heard Jazi yell from behind.

I turned my head to look back and stopped my feet from going any further. There Jazi was...being wrestled to the ground along with another boy from the group by two police officers. I started walking towards them but Butchie came back to pull me away.