XX. Living Situation

~~~The days went by after my 18th birthday and I moved in with Roy as a housemate

~~~
The days went by after my 18th birthday and I moved in with Roy as a housemate. He moved from his house in Fruitvale to the house Mike gave him in Pill Hill. I didn't lay low from the crew as much because I still had the duty of being in charge of the group. I still also had to make enough money to go ahead and buy myself the essential things. Roy helped out of course because he knew I wasn't going back to that house unless Terrance was gone, so he ended up paying for most of my new clothes and things.
~
//Days later, January 28th//

On my way home from the market using Roy's car, I drove up to a park and stopped on the curb. A brown puppy it seems was just chillin' in the grass all by himself. I looked all around to see if anyone was responsible for him and got out of the car to approach him. I always wanted a dog but my mom could never afford one when I was little.

As I walked slowly up to the poor thing, he looked at me and captured my heart instantly.

"Hey

"Hey...hey...what are you doing out here all by yourself" I baby talked him, cautiously coming closer.

I got down on his level and called for him through a certain noise. Reaching my hand out and smiling as he came over with no problem. He sniffed my hands timidly but allowed me to touch and rub his fur. When we got even more comfortable, I picked him up and held in in my arms while he licked my arms.

"Awww, you are the cutest! Wanna come home with me? I'll spoil you rotten and we can both make your daddy Roy jealous. I'm sure he wouldn't mind" I talked to him as I brought him over to the car.

I named him Rowcou after me and the anime show called Avatar from my childhood. From there, I made a detour to a department store in the plaza and brought all of this dog stuff. Puppy food, treats, puppy training pads, two bowls, and don't even get me started on the clothes. After that, I showed him to his new home and his other housemate.
~
//2:02 PM//

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Who's dog is this you bringing up in here" he said, helping me with the groceries as I carried Rowcou in my arms.

"He's our dog, isn't he precious" I smiled, holding his paws. "Say my name is Rowcou" I talked for him as I carried him into the house further.