II. New Lifestyle

~~~~Days and days went on and finally it was time to leave my old life behind for a new beginning

~~~~
Days and days went on and finally it was time to leave my old life behind for a new beginning. My mother and Terrance married quickly with just a small ceremony in a local church and boom there it was. This nigga was now my step-dad.
~
(September 28th 2020)
Peralta Elementary school, 3:16 PM

Saying goodbye to my friends for the last time as they aboarded their busses, I walked over to the bicycle rack for students to grab my bike. Strapping my pink Barbie themed helmet on, I straddled my bike and tossed my book bag over my shoulders.

"So you gonna leave without saying goodbye?" Startled me from the side.

I jumped out of my skin but realized it was just Ta'joe being Ta'joe. He was this boy I knew that like me from my school. He used to stick notes in my cubby and shit and always offered to carry my books and things in the hallway.

I always abused it though, I didn't know how to act when a boy like me. I was only in first grade, hell if I know about catching feelings.

"Shit, don't scare me like that" I said, hitting him.

He laughed and shoved me back. "Why you gotta leave me ugly, I was gonna be your boyfriend one day" he said, walking on the side of me as I started peddling.

"Eww"

"So you moving to San Antonio, right?"

"Yeah" I sighed, rolling my eyes. "My new step dad wants us to move over there with him. I gotta leave all of my friends behind"

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make new ones. I wanted you to have this-to remember me by. Hopefully we can see each other again" he said, giving me the purple mutant ninja turtle I once fought him for in class.

I smiled and took it from his hands to place it in my white basket. "Not a chance, fatty..." I laughed and sped off down the sidewalk.

I looked back at him when I got really far ahead, sadly this caused me to crash into a fence and sent me flying off my bike. I busted my ass so hard, even scrapped my knees and started bleeding. But...that was the least of my worries right now.

When I fell, I felt the seat go somewhere I never felt before and it caused tremendous pain. I held on to my private part in my shorts and started crying. I guess that's what I got for doing him so dirty like that, my damn bike almost snatched my hymen.

*

I sat in the nurse's office still in pain. The nurse explained to me that I ripped my hymen a little bit and that explained the pain and blood I saw in my panties. I had no idea what that meant but I knew it took me by surprise. My mom was at work so she couldn't take off right now, instead Terrance came to my rescue and aided to my new wounds here.

He stepped back in after talking to my mother I assume, probably telling her that I lost part of my cherry to a damn bicycle. How fucking embarrassing.