XXXIV. Moving On

~~~~~I thought I'd move on and be happy with someone else who's been stuck on me since day one

~~~~~
I thought I'd move on and be happy with someone else who's been stuck on me since day one.
~
//Minutes later//
[Rowan's Pov]

Sniffing up the rest of my congested feelings, I wiped my eyes and put my phone up to my ear as it rang. After the third ring, he answered.

"Hey, ma. What's up?" Ta'Joe answered.

"Hey– *sniffs* Are you busy right now?"

"Nah, just laying on my couch. What's wrong, why do it sound like you've been crying?"

"Had a long day....and I need somewhere to stay. You mind if I can...crash at your house for a few days, I'm trying to get back on my feet but me and the person I was living with before had a bad argument"

"Alright. Want me to come get you? You remember where I live?"

"No, I can make it there myself and yes. I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Alright"

//15 minutes later//
📍Acorn, West Oakland

After getting off the bus in enemy territory, I hurried my way over to his house with my glock gripped up in my pocket. I was getting cold feet just walking in a place like this. If anyone could point out that I was apart of the BHM, I would be shot on sight for trespassing.

Still walking down the street with a dim streetlight, I passed by a group of thugs having a smoke across the street. I didn't look them in the eye but I can see that they were interested in me.

"Yo! Yo ma!" Alarmed me but I kept walking as if I was in a hurry.

I wasn't that surprised when the group of niggas intercepted my path down another road. By then, I was sweating from my nerves and holding tightly on the gun in my hoodie pocket. Two of the niggas smiled at me while the other two looked me up and down as they circled around.

"You ain't hear me over there? Where the fuck you going in such a hurry?" The dark skin one with a red bandanna around his forehead asked.

"Home" I lied.

"Mmm, where you live? I'd love to escort you there...and maybe inside up to ya bedroom too" he purred, pushing my hair from my face.

"I wouldn't want to have sex with me..."

"Why is that? You don't know what I could do to ya little cute ass. I gotta a big black d*ck"

"How big?" I played along and folded my arms.

He looked around at his friends but then stepped in to whisper his answer. "A big 6 inches, ma"

I wanted to laugh but in a situation like this, I was outnumbered if he got his feelings hurt. The nerve of this nigga though...., at least Roy was 10.