LVII. Allegations

Hey readers, just wanted to ask for some help from you guys as far as names. I need a boy name that starts with N🤔 Comment your suggestions and don't be shy 😊

 I need a boy name that starts with N🤔 Comment your suggestions and don't be shy 😊

~~~~~~~~
It was so hard to move forward after that. I often wondered if I just wasn't thinking right. How did we ever get to this point? And the answer is me...
~
//That same day, 7:21 PM//
[Rowan's Pov]

Folding my clothes and putting them into individual drawers, my phone went off from a new notification. Stopping what I was doing, I smoothly went past my sleeping demon of a child and picked up the phone from my nightstand. I had a new message on Instagram.

Unlocking my phone and going into the app, I was hesitant to read the message from Roy due to his nasty comment about Aanyah earlier. How dare he insult my child, you don't play with a woman's children. I was hurt more than anything really, we should've never even got to that point.

I sat down to read his message though, and took in every word he said.

RoyalPain_: Hey. I know you don't want to talk to me right now and I can understand that. I'll respect that after I send you this and leave you alone. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry and I didn't mean to say those hurtful words. It wasn't right for that to come out just because I was upset at you. You know I was drinking and smoking before that and that's why I was a bit more....heated than normal. In my right state of mind, I would never say that, Rowan. I love your daughter like she's mine already and I honestly fucked up. I just wanna say that I'm sorry again and I hope this won't be the last time we see or talk to each other. I love you and care about you so much that it would hurt if we didn't. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day though and I hope your family thing works out. You deserve it.

Pulling the phone down, my emotions got the best of me. He said everything he needed to in order to apologize and I was appreciative of that. I think I was just really frustrated at myself because right now I don't know what I want as far as a man. I just want my daughter to have her father, her biological one like I didn't have growing up. I want that experience for her because my daughter deserves the best. Every child does.

My eyes become glossy once I looked up and saw the pictures on my wall of everyone. Me with my mom now. Me Chloe and Jazi. Me with Asia. Me with Chaz, Reese and of course Molly. But really, the ones with me and Roy...made me cry to know how we ended up today. He meant everything to me at one point. I used to want his attention so bad. I wanted his babies, I wanted his love...I wanted him. And I had that...

We were so happy together and I loved him with every breath in my body. Where's the love now?

*Phone dings*

Marc😒❤️: can I come over

Me: yea we need to talk anyways