XXVIII. Alone-ish

~~~~

~~~~

After saying what I said in that kitchen, I swear it was a new attitude from there. I just didn't need the extra drama in my life when I finally got rid of Terrance. I just wanted to be happy...

The month of March went on and I didn't even look at Royal. I went to school, went to work and came home. Since Molly was back, she started having us do little side jobs and security work to get up to speed and back in the swing of things. She was taking her role of being the leader again slow...

I even heard that Roy was fucking around with Lauren now ever since I cut him off. I still couldn't stand that bitch but why should I care who he hangs out with. He probably likes her more than he ever did me, that's just facts. But there was no sense in getting all heartbroken again over a typical nigga. I had other niggas barking up my tree too...but I'm just not up for grabs.

Not yet at least...
~
//April 3rd//
*Gunfire🔫💥*

Ducking back and forth, I sat behind a parked car and awaited for another opportunity. Now hearing the other person stop and popping my head out cautiously to take a shot. I popped him right in the shoulders and jumped up once he fell down. Still gripping the solid metal in my hands, I walked up to my victim as he held on to his shoulder to cling to his life.

"Thought I was just a bitch huh, well this bitch fucked ya black-ass up with just one clip" I said, taking in the moment of victory. "Next time you'll stay off my fucking terf, won't you"

"Fuck you!– bitch..." He spat angrily and in pain.

Letting my temper get the best of me, I raised my gun and pulled the trigger to end him. Turning my head and picked up his gun and wallet to loot. All this security work was turning me into a cold blooded killer. Yet more nightmares I'll have to wake up from tonight.

I left him there and got into my car a little down the road, taking out a blunt to calm my nerves as I pulled away from the border of our terf.

*Phone rings*📞

Looking over, I quickly picked up my phone from the seat to see who was calling. I scrunched up my face but still decided to answer his call. Why did I ever give this fool my number 🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Stop calling me, fatty. I told you it's not going to happen" I chuckled.

"You said that about me getting ya number, but I did that" Ta'Joe said in a witty tone.

"Yeah well...what? Why do you wanna talk to me so bad?"

"You know why, babe. I wanna be ya man finally like I always said I would"

"Nah, I'm not even interested in having a nigga right now. I got one already....and his name is Dinero" I laughed, sticking my tongue out as I drove back to Fruitvale.