LXIII. The Affair

~~~~~~~~~I was fed up with Roy

~~~~~~~~~
I was fed up with Roy...I had intentions to move on but I wasn't thinking straight at the time.
~
//Friday night//
[Rowan's Pov]

Tucking Aanyah in bed inside of his guest bedroom, I rubbed her hair back as she went right to sleep after a long day with me and Jax. She took a liking to him when I first introduced them, probably because he spoils her more than her daddy do right now. Aanyah's a smart girl, she knows that me and daddy are having problems right now but she doesn't understand the situation fully.

I got up slowly to leave her in the room to get some rest. I closed the door quietly, and picked up my phone that was vibrating in my pocket. Seeing that it was RJ calling, I went into Erin's bathroom since it was much quieter.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, assuming something was up.

"Hey Ro, uh...when you coming home?"

"Maybe tomorrow morning, boo but not tonight"

"Oh okay. You and dad still not talking? He's not here either"

"No, we're taking a little break from each other since he get on my nerves. And of course he isn't. You need me to come home and wait with you until he gets back?"

"No, I'm fine. No need to call or rush him either– Roy where is your bathroom at?" I heard a girl say while we were on the phone. "Ssshhh! I'm on the phone– he-hello?"

"Who the hell is in my house, Roy?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Uh...just my friend. We were just going to eat pizza and play Fortnite– please don't tell dad"

"Yeah mhm. Where is your father since you sneaking little girls over, you wouldn't just do that out the blue"

"He said he wasn't coming either. He told me not to tell you this but...he went to a bar to get drunk. He said you be stressing him out"

I rolled my eyes so hard. "Well you tell him that he gets on my nerves too! I'll see you tomorrow and don't forget to wrap it up if ya fast-ass do something with that girl, you hear me! Theres condoms in our nightstand but that don't mean I'm saying having sex at this age is okay either. If I find out, I'm a beat you and her ass, got that? Love you and goodnight. Lock up the house too!"

*

Playing around and showing off on camera with Erin, we took one last picture where he gave me the big stack of money he own. I guess we both had that paper out here, something like a power couple.

 I guess we both had that paper out here, something like a power couple