LV. Old Flame

~~~~~~~I was going through the withdrawals of not having a man anymore

~~~~~~~
I was going through the withdrawals of not having a man anymore.
~
//2 months later, May//
*vibrating*😅

Holding the vibrating toy up against my cl*t, I quickly grabbed the sheets to place over my mouth while my eyebrows raised. Moans escaped frequently from the feeling as my eyes and head rolled back into my pillows. I was pleasing myself from just feeling horny all damn day like a damn hormonal teenager. I couldn't wait until Aanyah went to bed, it was just like having a bad scratch.

Putting the vibrator down, I substituted my fingers instead. Digging inside with two of my low cut manicured nails and flapping around my juices.

"Ssshhh–it!" I hissed in awe, keeping my mouth slightly open as I started losing my breath.

*gushing sounds*

My body reacted to the fingering in seconds. I could barely keep still now as my legs closed and reopened in a pattern. My liquids splashed all down my area and my inner thighs as I fingered myself harshly like I liked. Thoughts of Roy invaded my mind because that nigga was always on the brain these days. I missed him so much sexually.

Just the way he knew what to do and how to do it got the best of me in my head. I was picturing him in between and digging my ish out like I desperately wanted right now. His gorgeous body on top of mine and all over my bed. You can see I was in my complete feelings for a good time.

It killed me once I started thinking about his signature move from behind...or any position actually. I loved it when he would grab around my neck like I wasn't nothing at all compared to his dominance. That restraint had my kitty beating every time. That should've been my g-spot really by how crazy vulnerable my neck is during sex. I had things to think about tonight...

//Following morning//

"Roy's coming in a few days" I said randomly to my mother over the phone.

"Hmm. Are you sure you're ready for that? I thought you wanted to get back on Marcus's good side"

"I do but...I miss Roy and we haven't seen each other in forever so...I could use the company"

"I'm sorry hon, but I just don't think you should lead this man on if you're still going to go back to Marcus later. It's okay to reconnect but what if he's still stuck on you coming back with him? Then you'll argue again and more drama will come"

"I hear you but I really do want to see him, mom. I'm lonely right now and I crave his....attention if I'm being honest"

"Are you planning to do anything else besides hang out with him and the kids?"

"Well" I smiled, leaning my head over as thoughts of sex entered into my mind.

"I'm not stupid, Rowan. I know you just wanna explore your ex one last time before giving it up to try with Marcus again. I get it but just know that...Roy will feel some type of way once he's done in back of you"