LXVIII. Lost for words...

~~~~~~~~~~It damn sure surprised me, how in the hell did I get–~//2 days later, July 7th//[Rowan's Pov]

~~~~~~~~~~
It damn sure surprised me, how in the hell did I get–
~
//2 days later, July 7th//
[Rowan's Pov]

Swinging my feet back and forth like a child, I watched as my doctor came in from checking my blood tests. "Okay, miss Williams...I'm afraid we're gonna have to take you off the antidepressants for now"

"How come? Something wrong?"

"Well..you never told us that you were pregnant, I just found another blood source which tells me that you're with child. Antidepressants are..okay to use during pregnancy but I don't recommend that you should unless you absolutely need to. It can cause birth defects and problems in the baby" she said as she took at seat on the stool in front of me.

Shocked by the news, I took a long pause before I said anything else. How the hell did I get pregnant? When was this?

"Um...–I didn't even know that I was pregnant. Do you know how far a long?"

She thought about it. "Maybe...26-34 weeks. Just hitting your five months mark"

I took a deep breath. "You said five? I swear I didn't know I was knocked up. What the hell, are you sure? I mean–I haven't had any symptoms...or morning sickness"

"I'm certain that you are. That little bulge in your t-shirt is your proof, you probably just thought it was the antidepressants since they can cause weight gain"

"Yeah, I knew I was getting chubby but I do eat a lot from my depression. I miss periods often because I get a birth control shot regularly. I'm just really confused–I honestly wasn't planning on having anymore children"

"I understand miss Williams. If you're not...in a good position to have a child, there are options. Adoption and of course abortion"

"Oh no! No– it's not that I don't want it, I'm just...really shocked as all. Since I'm 5 months, are we able to determine the sex?"

"Of course. Go schedule an appointment with the nurse to get an ultrasound. I'm sure there's space today"

*

After getting an ultrasound of my little baby bump, I was hit in the face with baby fever. I went straight to Babies R Us to go lose my mind over all the little onesies, cribs, strollers, and bags. I just couldn't believe there was a growing baby inside me...another one. I felt blessed but this one really took me by surprise.

As I searched the aisle, I looked up at a couple picking out little socks and bows for their child on the way. The pregnant woman was far more along than me and her baby's father I assume, just couldn't stop touching her stomach as they shopped around. It touched my heart but now I was thinking and getting in my feelings...

How would Roy feel if I just told him I was pregnant with his child at such a complicated time of our lives? Would he care? Of course he would but...he'd be upset. Yet another link to the hoe that cheated on him months ago...