LVI. Extinguished Flames

~~~~~~~~If it's meant to be, it'll be

~~~~~~~~
If it's meant to be, it'll be...
~
//30 minutes later//

Now underneath his muscular body, I looked up at him in satisfaction before my eyes closed in the moment. Still stroking my womanhood irresistibly, he leaned in and kissed my lips passionately as I breathed out heavily through my nostrils. The pressure his d*ck created was eating me up with each of his long and slow strokes. I was losing my breath just by taking it, but damn it felt so good.

When I broke our kiss to moan softly in his ears, he turned around to kiss along
the side of my jaw instead.

"Fuck I feel you–" I gasped breathlessly as his kisses took over my mind.

Closing my eyes in the moment, I grabbed up to his arms to hold on as he took us both for a ride. Slowly grinding his way in between my legs but digging deeply into my temple and letting me feel every inch. He changed up and went to nuzzle my neck again as I grabbed his head now and felt his arms holding up one of my legs. I felt him deepening even further.

"Ouu baby– Ahh" I moaned aloud for him to hear.

He wrapped his arms around my head to put us deeper in the position. Only my head could surface for air while he had his way with my body. I was holding his back for dear life as my legs opened. "Fuck this dick feel so good Roy–....fuck-ah"

*Bed rocking and hitting wall*

Hearing that infamous sound with his arms around my head, I stared up at the ceiling in awe as my eyes fluttered over and over until I sent them back into my skull. Only showing the whites of my eyes now and feeling my orgasm building up. He switched up again to go faster, lifting up from laying down to hover over and digging my ish out.

I grabbed his chest in a reflex but crumbled in seconds and fell back up against my banging headboard. "Ouu-ahh! Ahh!.....yess-ah– " I squealed as my toes curled in back of us and I gripped my sheets on both sides. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!–"

My eyes rolled back instantly and grabbed him to brace myself as his pace started to increase. I was breathing out through my mouth now and wrapping my legs around his lower body to trap him inside. This was too good for me to let him stop.

"Mmm.....fuck Royal–yes, please don't stop......please don't st-op" I moaned to him, grabbing the back of his head as his inches started to plow my insides again.

I lost it when he really started to give me long and powerful strokes. My eyes rolled back even further as my body rocked underneath his. My nails scratched down his back and my legs locked around him tighter, not realizing how dangerous that could be. "Fuck-ah!.......ouu–....you makin' love to me" I squealed, now wrapping my arms around his neck as he kept his steady pace.