VIII. A Wreck

~~~Oh I was livid that day I found out my boyfriend done fucked with my best friend and got her pregnant

~~~
Oh I was livid that day I found out my boyfriend done fucked with my best friend and got her pregnant. This was another turning point in my life, and I was growing heartless because of shit like this.
~
(That same evening)

Sitting at the bus stop and wiping my eye clean of the black tears staining my cheeks, I called Asia and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey" she answered after the second ring.

"I'm a kick your motherfucking ass if Tyrell is the father of your child! You here me! *cries* How could you do that to me, Asia? I've known you for years and now you're going to do some disrespectful ass shit like this. You knew we were together! Bitch, and you're only a month pregnant too! You had to do it while we was talking! Why would you even fuck him knowing that I was his girlfriend beforehand! Best believe when you have that baby, I'm a whoop ya motherfucking ass. Best believe" I yelled into the phone and hung up after my threats.

I wiped my tears aggressively and dialed Tyrell's number next, putting my phone up to my ear once again. While I awaited for him to answer, the bus pulled up and I got on and payed the fare.

"Yo, what's up babe?"

I chuckled and looked up with tears in my eyes as I made my way to the back to sit. "I'm breaking up with you..." I said calmy.

"Wait– why? Where the fuck that come from—"

"When I found out that you have four fucking kids and another one coming from my best friend! That's where the fuck it came from! You knew Asia was my best friend and you fucked her and got her pregnant!? Are you fucking kidding me! I can't believe you would ever betray me like that Ja'car but fuck it, yo. I'm done with you and that bitch. Don't call my fucking phone or pop up at my school. Now because of this, that bitch gonna get popped when she drop this baby"

I hung up and took a deep breath, noticing people staring back at me because of the disturbance. I looked away and stared out of the window instead, letting even more tears trail down my face. I was so hurt.