XVI. Collared

~~~//11:18 pm//

~~~
//11:18 pm//

After the welcome party, Asia dropped me off back home, and probably just to get back on my good side again. My life at home was quite frankly the same unfortunately and I started losing hope in ever seeing my mother again. I thought once I turned 17, I could step out into the real world and escape but that quickly backfired a few months after my birthday. But I can't lose hope on ever escaping from this man. He's gotten worse over the years with me and now all bets are off when I do something wrong.

The bottle has really made him far more aggressive these days.

As I walked up my pathway, I went straight around to the back of the house to sneak in. I had curfew at 10 o'clock now but sometimes I could get away with it when he was sleeping. But as I climbed up on to the ledge of the second floor, I knew I wasn't going to get away with it this time. He watched me as I climbed into my room, holding a bottle in his hand like a true drunk just to intimidate me. I could've ran right back out but I never tried that shit again, especially not after all the nightmares of him killing me and the last time I called the cops on him.

I lost...my purity after that...
A memory that still haunts me each time a guy comes my way.

"So you out pass curfew again huh? Ya bitch-ass just don't listen huh?" he said, standing to his feet.

I froze there in my tracks. "It– It was an accident on the road and–"

Before I could finish my sentence, a bottle was being thrown at me but missed me by mere inches as it hit the wall and shattered. I looked at him as he came up to me, smacking me across the face until I fell down to his ankles. He grabbed me up by my hair and choked me up against the wall next.

By then I was crying and terrified of him yet again, I flinched with every movement of his hands as he pushed me roughly on to my bed next. "Wanna disobey me? Huh!" He screamed and started punching down on me.

I whimpered and cried for him to stop, it hurted so bad when he attacked me like this. My skin bruised easily from the impact on my back, and I could feel the pain worsen as he started to become even more angrier with me. "I'm sorry–I'm sorry" I cried, trying to stop him. ...it's a shame that I'm not used to this by now😞

"Shut the fuck up and lay down!"

I obeyed him quickly and laid on my stomach, feeling his hands pulling down my tights and then my underwear until I could feel my bare skin expose to the air. I panted and tried to get myself together, at least what he was about to do didn't hurt me anymore. Not that it felt good to me either, I always felt...dirty and used when he had his way with me.

After pulling down my things, he pulled down his own by the sound of a zipper going down. I closed my eyes when I felt him invade me rougly, causing me to moan as if it was a good thing. He laid on top of me and started groaning and stroking his ish inside hardly. Biting my lip to conceal my moans and whimpers, I cried there on my sheets, hearing nothing but him scolding me and moaning into my ears from raping me. "You must– like this don't you. Keep disobeying me and I'll keep doing this. Fuck– mmm....every fucking time"