XXXIX. The Boys

~~~~~~Just imagine the devil of a kid we could produce 😈🙏🏽🙃😌~[Rowan's Pov]

~~~~~~
Just imagine the devil of a kid we could produce 😈🙏🏽🙃😌
~
[Rowan's Pov]

*Sounds of heavy breathing and moans*

"Said you wanted my baby– you knew it was this easy" my future husband whispered into my ears with his hand around my neck.

My eyes rolled back right away from his aggressiveness, loving every second I had under his complete control. "Oh yes– daddy" I breathed out in awe, leaving my mouth slightly open for the much needed air I needed.

Suddenly, his grip tightened around my covered throat and his d*ck became deeper with his grinds. I felt chills all down my arched spine, ending at the connection of his hips with my ass. Sending waves through my flesh every time he brought his body back to mine in a hard pounding smack.

"Ahh" I moaned in his hold repeatedly from the lazy doggy style we were in.

"Work for this nut, girl. Work for it"

//Earlier, the day after previously//

Standing in the doorway while sipping on my coffee, I watched him as he slept peacefully in our bed. Laying on his stomach with his arms stretched out on both sides to show the flexed muscles on his back. Such a work of art, my nigga is and boy was I lucky to get this view each and every morning.

I left out to go throw my mug into the sink and answer to RJ's cries from his nursery. Upon opening his door, I interrupted his crying out and watched him stand up with the help of the railing from his crib. I smiled and walked up to him, picking him up once he reached with his tiny arms out.

"What you crying for, monkey? Why you make all that noise, huh?" I asked him while grabbing a clean bottle to make his milk. This boy still loved his milk.

Standing by while his milk heated up, I carried him over to his changing table and sat him down on his back. I played with his belly button just to see his smile and started to undo his diaper. Lifting up his legs, I pulled the diaper soaked up in piss and wrapped it back up to throw out. Now, bringing over the wipes to clean his little wee wee and butt before shaking some powder down there.

"Stop touching ya wee wee! Lil nasty" I said, pushing his hands away so I could pick up his legs again.

He chuckled innocently and started pulling on the wipes instead while I wrapped him in a brand new diaper. Snapping the ends of his "Daddy's Little Man" onesie, I picked him up playful and gave him a sloppy a kiss on the cheek.

From there, I grabbed his now warm milk and gave him the bottle to hold on his own. "Let's go wake up dada"

*
[Roy's Pov]

"Guhhh-ehhmhmm" awoken me from my sleep as tiny little hands and feet crawled up my back.

I opened my eyes immediately and turned over slightly to guide little man off my back so I could get up. When I felt him safely on the other side, I rolled over on to my stomach and picked Roy up to hold him in the air. "Ahhh" I playfully said, making sound effects to see him laugh with his hands in his mouth.