Zayn Malik's Long Lost Sister

-Narrator-

Zayn Malik,

Age 19,

Best known for his part in a boy band that has stunted the world. The soft-spoken heart throb. The Bradford bad boy. The sweet smiling 'vas happening?' Greek god....

Everything seemed perfect; perfect job of entertainment through doing what he loves, perfect family who supports his every goal- every move, perfect adoring fans that boosts his confidence when he's doubting himself in any way, perfect girlfriend.

I mean. It sounds perfect, right?

Well, now that Zayn was a huge success around the world for the melodic beauty of his voice, he needed to make his life feel.... not just perfect, but complete.

And it wouldn't dry hump the line of complete until he found someone.

Someone that he hardly has any memory of. Has little recall of her at all.

He can't remember her little whines or cries, the feel of her body in his arms as he held her.

All that he knows, is that she has unbelievably sparkly blue eyes and that he had named her when he was warned not to.

He was told the warning of becoming attached to things that you give a name to, and maybe that's why she was stuck in his head and heart for so many years.

***

With parents that argued a lot when he was younger, you could guess where this half sister came from. Another man. Why was she given up? Because she wasn't supposed to have been made. The mother of the Malik's thought of her drunken night affair as a mistake and she continued to call the child she carried, from that night on, a mistake. An accident. She never wanted to love the baby growing every day for months inside of her womb, so giving it up will be easier on her.

Her plan didn't work, of course.

Being a mother, it comes with the pregnancy to care for the child you carry, wanting only what's best for them. Deciding to give this baby up, was one of the most difficult things Patricia Malik has ever done, but at the time she didn't want anymore arguments between her husband, Yaser, and herself.

She secretly looked for adopting parents who wouldn't mind a closed adoption, meaning she doesn't want to know of any progress going on with the child. Meetings with wonderful couples were made behind Yaser's back until she found a very inspiring desperate couple, wealthy, and happily married for five years now. They couldn't have a child of their own. Every secret doctors appointment would have a follow up meeting with the couple to update them on how the pregnancy is going.

Throughout the pregnancy, Patricia hid her growing baby bump, being completely against abortion and coming up with every lie or excuse to help her through this without losing the only man she ever truly loved.

Five months and seven days after the conceiving, Yaser packed up and left her with their son, whose name was still spelt 'Zain'. Zain Javadd Malik. But Doniya, Zain's older sister, went with their father. He left because of the constant fighting, his wife being pregnant not yet grasping his attention.

Being curious, little three year old Zain asked his mother repeatedly why she was getting so fat, to which he would get scolded. "A woman is never fat," she would always tell him. Now that since Patricia is a single mother, she decided keeping the baby wouldn't be so bad, she didn't have to hide the baby as a secret anymore. She called the adopting parents to tell them their personal tragedy that she had a change of mind, the legal documents not yet being signed, waiting until the birth, so the hassle of suits weren't very messy. She tore the phone jack out of the wall so she would get no complaints over this.

Months later, her belly huge now, Zain knew the truth. The full horrible truth of his mother cheating. He still found her as his hero, no matter what mistakes she has done and although he knew she wouldn't be a full-blood sister, he was still excited he gets to be an older sibling, like Doniya, and soon boss around someone like he experienced.

Patricia became close friends with her neighbors whom she never really talked to before she became so lonely, so it was the magic of the universe when she went in to labor at dinner over at her neighbors house. Driving to the hospital was painful, but Zain was leant forward holding his mothers hand from the back seat.

Holding his sister for the first time, Zain was beyond happy and talked to her as if she could understand perfectly. He wanted to hold her for as long as possible before he gave her up to a nurse. At three days old, she was ready to be introduced to her new home with her mother and brother, still nameless.

Upon arriving to the house, everything felt to be lightened up and everything seemed in a better aura. After months of not touching the house phone, she plugged it in and left it on the kitchen counter while Zain dangled a bell like toy over his sisters head.

Just then, the phone rang loud and clear in the almost silent house, causing Patricia to jump.

She picked up after the fifth ring.

"Hello?"

"Tricia, I've been calling everyday for almost four months." Yaser sighed.

"The phone has been down." She quickly lied.

"Doniya and I miss you, baby. Forgive me and let us come home?"

Patricia looked into the small living room containing two of her children, her throat feeling constricted as tears welled in her eyes. She wants her husband home, but he can't come back to this. A new born baby that isn't even his. He hasn't touched her in half a year before he left. The child's eyes are even a piercing blue, amazingly so at this age, just days old. She flipped through a small notepad quickly, sniffling before answering Yaser.

"Come home, darling. I miss you, too." She spoke, looking down at the adopting couples phone number she all but forgotten.

After getting off the phone with Yaser, then the adoptive couple, she rushed into the living room and grabbed Zain away from the baby girl who was still comfortably nestled into the large car seat. Begging him to keep his new baby sister a secret so his daddy could come home, he involuntarily nodded, letting his mom convince him that forgetting about his sister is what is for the best.

Zain sniffled, watching as his mother collected anything the new parents of her child will need, while explaining to Zain where the baby will be going.

"Can I name her before she goes?" He asked her before leaving the house with his mom to meet the couple at a park.

"I don't want you getting attached, Zain."

"It's just a name that I like." He spoke in a quiet and sad voice.

"Okay, baby. It's okay," She cooed. "What will her name be?"

"'Faith'."

(Where my Zayn Girls at?? xD

First off, I'd like to dedicate this very first chapter to my greatest inspiration and best friend who I love with my heart and soul, @Jaggerloves1D. She's absolutely amazing and I could never explain how much she means to me, even if I start now and don't stop until I'm dead, she'll always mean more than that. She's amazing and has saved me from myself countless of times. I love you, Jaggs!

Anyway, this is a Fanfiction- FICTION. I'm having fun and its all made up so I don't want no crap about being terrible for making the Malik's life so complicated. I love Yaser, Patricia, Doniya, Zayn, Waliyha, and Safaa. They're great. It's just a story. That I hope you end up enjoying the shit out of.

Thanks for reading my authors note and pretty please give this some votes.

Also comment, share, and follow. Twitter: @moanim

And if you haven't already, go read my othebooks, Harry Styles fanfictions

Love you guys