Lou Komori

Real name: (Lou) Louise Komori
Age: 7
Gender: female
Eye color: Blue crystal
Hair color: platinum blonde
Birthday: March 5th

Family
Yui Komori- mother
Yuu Nakooka- Father
Edward Wilson- new father
Charlie Wilson- New brother
Melody Shirley- aunt
Travis Morris- uncle
Seiji Komori- grandfather
Subaru Sakamaki- best friend
Layla Komori- aunt
Ruka Komori- aunt
Ayano Komori- aunt
Kanna Komori- aunt
Rie Komori- aunt
Susanna Komori- aunt
Rosa Akiyama- friend
Kotoka Akiyama- friend
Ingrid Akiyama- friend
Audrey Akiyama- friend

Baby Lou

Likes:Mac an cheese, Japanese food, cartoons, dancing, sweets, coloring, toys, yui, Edward, Charlie, melody, seiji, Subaru, Layla, her aunts, mukamis, the Tsukinamis, Sakamaki's, Karlheinz and Christa

Likes:
Mac an cheese, Japanese food, cartoons, dancing, sweets, coloring, toys, yui, Edward, Charlie, melody, seiji, Subaru, Layla, her aunts, mukamis, the Tsukinamis, Sakamaki's, Karlheinz and Christa.

Dislikes:
Meanies, medicines, hates her father Yuu, being alone, seizures, vampires who suck blood, monsters and the brothers being selfish to her.

About Lou
Lou is a kind and gentle four year-old girl who is raised by her mother Yui. Her real name is Louise. It's named after a famous female named Lou Andreas-Salomé (1861–1937), Russian-born psychoanalyst and author. So Lou dislikes the fact that she usest to be called Louise but now she likes being called Lou now. Lou never got to know her father Yuu because he smokes, drinks and steels. Yui had to keep Lou safe from him. But he was killed in a car crash. But now Lou is a strong believer and can be like Yui who is naive. When Lou was a baby, her and her mother lived in the Sakamaki mansion. Both of them were tortured. Yui made a plan to escape the household with her daughter since Subaru told Yui to leave after the awakening. Yui and Lou trusted Subaru since he never layed a hand on Lou. Only he hold her to protect her and Yui. Four Years later, when Lou turned four. Yui told Lou about the incident they lived in. So Lou never forgave the Sakamakis except Subaru. But Yui never notice she had five sisters that she last saw when she was five.

Health problems
Lou is diagnosed with grand mall seizures and Autism. She has a capability to whether control her body or not when a seizure comes.