Tsukinami brothers kidnaps Lou

Yui was at home making a blanket out of fabric for the preacher and her father for her church. All of a sudden a knock was at the door. Yui got up and opened the door. Her eyes were very wide on what she saw. It was the triplets there were scratches and scars on them.

"Oh no, what happened to you three?," Yui asked.

"Pack of wolves, super naturally strong," Kanato Said with a glare.

"We will tell you at our house. Please hurry now," Laito said as Yui grabbed her coat and put on her snow boots.

While Yui was in there house. She noticed the mukamis brothers is living in a different town next to Edwards and the Sakamaki's building.
Yui was getting shocked. The brothers told her everything about the attack.

"It can only mean one thing, the founders have returned," Ruki said explaining to Yui and everyone.

"Yeah," Ayato growled.

"Have anything what there after?," Ruki asked.

"They want the pancake and the brat," Ayato said clenching his fists.

"Huh really?," Yui asked looking concerned.

"I guess they want yours and Lou's blood. Who does right?," Ayato Said.

"Why, why our blood?," Yui asked.

"If you want, you two can ask them," Ayato Said shrugging his shoulders.

"Listen, if it's really yours and Lou's blood the founders want. There going to come back here. When they do, they'll be at the height of there power," Ruki said explaining the founders will come back.

"No more, Lou and I won't trouble you all anymore," Yui said clenching her fists.

"What?," Ayato Said looking mad as the brothers were shocked.

"If it's Lou and I that these founders want, there's no reason for any of you to get involved," Yui explains.

"Huh," Ruki looks shocked.

"Bullshit, you two go off on your own. Then you both are screwed," Ayato glared at her.

"But I-," Yui said as she didn't finished her sentence.

"I hate to say this but he gotta point. If we let you two out there. They will find you both and take you two away," Ruki said as Yui was sad.

"Also," Ruki said.

"Also?," Ayato looks at him.

"This is a lunar eclipse. We're all weaker but you purebloods are gonna be more infected than we will," Ruki says.

"You don't haft to worry about us," Ayato Said.

"We haft to work together," Ruki says as the brothers hisses. Also Yuis sisters and our girlfriends will need to help as well.

"No way," Ayato Said.

"It's the only way we can protect Lou and Yui," Ruki said as the brothers didn't want to agree to this.

"Not much choice," Ayato shakes his head.

"What do you think Yui?," Ruki looks at Yui.

"Huh," Yui raises an eyebrow.

"I think the decision should be yours," Ruki said.

"Yes, But Lou's at the hospital. I haft to go out there and protect her," Yui said with a worried expression. She'll get kidnapped by those founders.

"I won't let them take Yui and Lou away," a voice said. It was Edward.

"We're not going to let them take our sister and niece away," Said another voice which is Yui's sisters.