seven years later

As seven years has gone by, Yui and Lou has a new life since they escaped the Sakamakis with the help of Subaru. Yui was having a night mare about what happened four years ago. Her nightmare, her horror, her torturers, her lost sanity. Six men, no they were not men, but monsters of the night. Vampires. Vile creatures against God. They were the Sakamaki brothers who done bad things to her and Lou.
She remembers when she and her daughter escaped the Sakamaki mansion her second time, she ran into the forest and was caught. But luckily after Cordelia's deafeat, Subaru saved her and Lou's life to escape.

"No." Yui chocked again with that word over her failure.

"Oh yes, my dear, and don't forget. This is yours and Lou's home." "You two will stay with us forever and you two will never escape." "Both of you are our eternal toy." "You two belong to us and us alone." "No one will save you and Lou." "So wallow in that despair of yours and let's have fun." The Sakamaki brothers words were a deep cut into her psyche.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO", Yui screamed.

"Mommy? Mommy?," A little girl came in with a worried face.

Yui woke up crazy. She sees her beautiful daughter Lou who has her fathers features and cheeks. Also she has her mothers hair color. But now Lou is seven years old.

"Oh Lou It's you," Yui said rubbing her eyes

"Why are you screaming like that?," Lou asked.

"It's that night mare I had," Yui said putting her hand on her head.

"Oh mommy, told me about those Sakamaki jerks," Lou said as Yui nodded.

Flashback

Yui was getting Lou ready for bed. But Yui knew it was time to tell Lou the truth.

"Lou there's something I wanted to tell you when your old enough to understand," Yui said as she sigh. You had nightmares and complained about those scars you have on your hands.

"Tell me mommy,"

"Lou we lived with the Sakamakis for five months when you were a baby," Yui said as Lou was shocked. The five brothers tortured a little on you and a lot on me. I tried my best to keep you away from them but There brother Subaru didn't torture you and bite you. He did his best to protect us from danger. He protected you from Cordelia's defeat. After three weeks of the defeat. Things were the same. Subaru helped us escape. So Yui and I traveled all the way in Tokyo. Then I met Melody and she saved us from the streets.

"I can picture one of those Sakamaki meanies hurting me. Plus I am glad Subaru protected me from that Lady who took over you," Lou said as Yui kissed her head. Will we see Subaru again. I'll never forgive those five except Subaru.

"We will someday but I can't contact him because his brothers will track you and me down. So it's best to wait till he comes," Yui said.

Flashback end