Work and sick

Yui went home to sleep, she was glad Edwards boss paid all the bills for her pregnancy. Then Yui was having the good times she's having with Lou, Melody, Travis, her sisters, Charlie and Edward. But she remembers her past when the brothers treated her and Lou bad. But now she is okay with her life now. It's been three days after Yui's recovery. Yui did a lot of Christmas shopping but she noticed she loves Edward the most and Charlie always being sweet to Lou and her. After doing some paper work, Yui got a email saying she can have two weeks off for Christmas and New Year's Eve. Also her wedding and honey moon. Plus she hafts to work on her laptop to do work. Then organize a presentation.

"Awesome," Yui smiled. Lou I get two weeks off for Christmas, a day off on New Year's Eve, plus two weeks off on my wedding and honeymoon. But I haft to do some work on my laptop at home three or four times a week.

"Yay mommy, will we get to spend time together eating s'mores outside while it snows a little," Lou asked as Yui smiles.

"Yes my little Lou," Her mother said rubbing Lou's head. Alright it's time to go home.

Lou grabbed her backpack, her coat and gloves

Lou grabbed her backpack, her coat and gloves. Yui put her coat on, grabbed her laptop and put it in a laptop business bag for protection. Then she grabbed her purse as well and left the office with Lou. As the two went out the office, then the elevator. Yui and Lou left the building.

"Why? Why does it always happens with me only. Whenever I try to find happiness in my life, I end up feeling dejected! Why?" Yui thought to herself while running with Lou through the streets to get to her car And suddenly the sky was covered with black clouds and there was a loud sound of thunder, heavy rain and snow started falling. The people who were on the road ran here and there to prevent themselves from being wet. Yui and Lou had just walking slowly not caring about her clothes that were soaked with rain. Melody texted her she needed her car which she remembers because her car is stuck in traffic cause of the snow. So Lou and her sat on a park bench under cover and Yui closed her eyes.

"Dad always used to say that rain washes away all our sorrows and griefs, I wish that this rain washes my sorrows and griefs too

"Dad always used to say that rain washes away all our sorrows and griefs, I wish that this rain washes my sorrows and griefs too." Yui said to herself and smiled weakly.

"Me too mommy," Lou said weakly. I wish grandpa was here if only he told us the truth. Then none of this would happen.

"We'll see him someday. I can't contact him because of Laito who changed it," Yui said clenching her fists.

Meanwhile the Sakamaki's was watching her and Lou from a distance in there car but Yui and Lou didn't knew that.

"Oh poor thing! It had to be happened someday. Watching them cry and seeing them in a deplorable state makes me feel better. My mother never loved me the way I was back then. Well I'm leaving you with your sorrows, hope that this rain brings more grieves in your guys life because you deserve it dear!" Ayato said with a smirk while looking at the rain and he gave one glance at Yui and Lou and drove off.

After sometime, Yui and Lou got up from the bench and headed towards home. When Melody and her boyfriend Travis  opened the door they were stunned to see Yui and Lou like that.

"Yui! Lou! Dear what happened?" She asked looking at Yui and Lou from head to toe.

"Its nothing Guys" Yui said and looked away.

"Just look at yourself lou and Yui, you both  are all wet and were you crying? Did The Sakamaki's do something?" Travis asked looking at there face.

"Travis and Melody don't worry Were fine, Just a little bit tired, I'm going to rest okay?" Yui assured her. But I need to give Lou a bath from the rain. She's running a fever.

"But what about dinner?" She asked her.

"I don't feel like eating." Yui said and went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Lou can have some soup and water to heal up the cold.

After her bath. Yui dried Lou off and put Lou into her little white night gown with monkeys on it then went into her room. Then tuck her in. Yui went in her room. She changed her clothes and wore her nightgown. And lay down on her bed and all of a sudden she cried hardly.  She missed her father very much. But Yui bit her lower lip to prevent the sound of her crying. After a moment she went into a deep sleep but tears were still falling from the corner of her eyes.

 After a moment she went into a deep sleep but tears were still falling from the corner of her eyes

"Owwww! My head is hurting so much." I woke up in my bed with a heavy headache, the pain was so hard that I took covered my head with my hands. There was a knock on the door of my room and it was Melody.

"Good morning Melody." I greeted her.

"Good morning Yui. How are you now?" Melody asked sitting in front of me on the bed.

"I'm fine, but my head is really hurting." I said.

"Let me see." She said and placed her right hand on my forehead to check whether I had a fever. "Oh Dear God! Yui your forehead is burning." She said worriedly.

"Ohh no! It must be yesterday's snow and rain." I said. Is Lou okay.

"Today you are on leave and you will rest the whole day." Melody ordered. Lou is sick badly. She threw up and cried. Plus she fainted this morning which I don't know why she fainted.

"But melody...

"No buts, Yui I always listen to you, won't you listen to me?" She asked with a smile. I promise to take care of Lou and You.

"Okay" I replied.

The whole day I spent being in the bed, either reading a book or looking outside the window. Melody took great care of me and Lou with her tremendous love and yes her delicious cooked food too. I couldn't forget yesterday's day off schedule I got from my boss on email, I know Edward since we were 18. but he never made me feel that he Is not a vampire but he's a human, sometimes I used to wonder that he works full time with Charlie because of my experience with taking Lou to work with me since I homeschool her, but then I mentally told myself that it must be in my thinking. I couldn't get over with that thought of him when he was there to protect me But I still love him, he had never hurt me like Ayato did.
Two hours later Lou was feeling a little better, but she was still sick with the stomach ake. Yui on the other hand was tired the most.