Meeting her grandparents

While it's a good day at home with Yui and Lou at home with Melody while Edward is at work with Charlie. The three girls were watching Lou's favorite show (Looney Tunes).

"Haha, I like this show!," Lou says as a knock came. "Mommy it must be those guys again."

"I see." The blonde said getting up as the knock came again. "Coming!" Yui says walking to the door and opened it which revealed a woman with blonde hair, purple eyes and wearing winter clothes. Also a man with green eyes, brown hair and beard. He's wearing a suit and hat.Yui had a big smile.

Yui had a big smile

"Mr. and Mrs. Nakooka! It's great to see you both again, come in." Yui says allowing the two adults in and heading to the kitchen to sit at the table.

"Were so glad to see you again as well. Also how's our granddaughter Louise doing?," Mr. Nakooka asked.

"She's great! What brings you both here?," She asked.

"We wanted to drop by and see Louise. Plus we are terribly sorry about Yuu for what he did to you." He says as Yui nodded. "Do you know what happened after he kidnapped Louise?"

"It's alright, Lou hates him and I'm displeased. Also I heard from one of the caretakers who watched Lou while I was gone. They said that Yuu lived in suburbs and got killed by a pack of wolves from torturing my daughter." Yui says as the two adults understood. "But I still hate his guts and I'm glad you guys are standing up for me. Plus I haven't seen you guys when Lou was twelve months old."

"Yes and we're glad that Louise is alive. We never loved Yuu because he did a lot of bad things to our family and were certainly glad to hear that." Mrs. Nakooka says as running footsteps came in which is Lou.

"Grandpa! Grandma!" Lou yells hugging her grandparents. "I'm so glad to see you both."

"We're glad to see you too." Mr. Nakooka says.

"Look how much you've grown." Mrs. Nakooka says.

"Yeah, I'm watching looney tunes. I love that show!," The little blonde says kissing her grandmothers and grandfathers cheeks.

"We're certainly glad to hear that."

That night, Yui, Melody, Lou and her grandparents were eating dinner which is lettuce wraps.

"So Yui, your three months pregnant with twins and married to a wonderful man?" The blonde woman asked as Yui nodded.

"Yes and he has a son named Charlie. He had the same problem back then with me. So now we're happy together." The blonde says.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Yep."

After dinner, Yuu's parents wanted to read Lou a bed time story. The two parents read Lou princess Cinderella. The little blonde was amused and then fell asleep. As Yui and Lou's grandparents went downstairs in the living room and sat on the couch. Mrs. Nakooka started to speak.

"Yui, no matter what happens. We will protect you and your family from anything reckless that'll hurt your child. Plus we'll help however we can since Lou has seizures and autism she's going threw."

"Aaw, that's so nice and I appreciate your concerns. So I'll take your objectives for that. Plus I'm glad that I got to see you guys again."

"It's no problem."

"Yep."

"We better head off. We're taking our trip to London for work and we will arrive at the end of this month." Mr. Nakooka said as Yui nodded.

"Alright, have a good time in London and send some pictures though." The blonde says hugging the two couples.

"Bye Yui." Said Mr. and Mrs. Nakooka as they went up the front door.

"Bye." Yui said as the two grandparents left. "I'm glad they are there for my baby girl and I." The blonde said walking to the couch to watch a movie.