Lou escapes

Meanwhile, Lou was locked in a dark chamber, her hands and legs chained. Lou's nightgown was stained with her blood. She had no idea how she had got here plus she remembers who took her. But one thing she did know is that she would spend the rest of her days here. She sighed with tears as Lou started praying. Her neck hurt like hell. She must have been taken by two vampires. Of course. She hopes God will free her and help her get back to her mother. The door opened.

"Hello." Greeted her two captors. "How do you like the room?"

 "How do you like the room?"

"I'm claustrophobic." She told him in a small voice. What's claustrophobic? Does it mean you both are afraid of Santa Clause. Hohoho hehe. Maybe exprass.

"You'll have to get used to it."

"This kid is funny and cute,"

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"Because we wanted your blood."

How blunt.

"It's delicious, by the way. I helped myself earlier."

"I don't get it..."

"You'll be here for a long time same with your mother. We're not giving you up easily."

"Don't hurt my mother..."

"Actually, there is another reason why We kidnapped you." He proceeded to explain everything which Lou didn't understand.

"I don't get what your saying,"

"You and your mother escape the mansion seven years ago."

"You saw that?!"

"We're first Bloods."

Lou shuddered.

"What's first Bloods?,"

"Well, I think I'll bite you again. You mind?"

"Actually, I d-"

"Actually, I d-"

"Nobody cares!" He exclaimed before unceremoniously stabbing her neck with his fangs. Oh God, the pain! She felt every drop of blood in her being sucked out like a vacuum cleaner. He finally stopped when he realised that she was unconscious. "Whoops."

"Nii-San she's two young to understand this stuff and your killing her,"

"She hafts to be purified first,"

"What's...purified?," Lou said looking weak as ever with tears falling on her eyes.

"Doesn't matter stupid human," Carla said as Lou glared.

"My mommy said stupid is a mean word," Lou said as Shin grins. Your a bitch! What's a bitch?

"Quiet human,"

"A bitch is something that refers to a female dog, wolf or otter," Shin couldn't hold his laughter on this kid. Carla glared at Shin.

"A dog I think your brother loves bitch," Lou said as Shin laughed but Carla wanted to punish this child more. How old are you both anyway? I'm sevem.

"We're older than your mother,"

The two first Bloods left as Lou looked around. She sees a rat coming up with a key. The rat got on to the chains and unlocked them. Both of them fell off while Lou has scars on her wrists and legs. The rat unlock the door quietly and Lou came out. The rat motions her to follow him.

"I think he wants me to follow him," Lou said with a smile as she followed him

"I think he wants me to follow him," Lou said with a smile as she followed him. He looks like a knight.

As thirty minutes passed, the rat helped Lou escape the demon world. Lou took a piece of cheese out of her pocket and gave it to the rat and ran. Lou needed to find a way to get back home because her mother and family is worried.

"What did mother say about that quote?," Lou asked herself.

Flashback

"My dearest Lou, remember that time I told you that think what you can and think what you can't, Your right?," Yui asked Lou as she nods. Whenever you get taken or something, think of a fairy tale or a escape. So think what you can do to get out of that spot. Think what you can't when your trapped. Then know that I'm right or your right.

"Yeah I remember that quote mommy," Lou smiles as Yui kisses her head.

Flashback end

"I gotta think of how to get home and think that I can't get out of the woods if I'm lost. Then know whose right," Lou said as she hears foot steps.

Back with the Tsukinami mansion. Carla and Shin went to the cell to check on Lou. When they reached her cell. It was empty. Lou was nowhere to be seen.

"Shin, she escaped and I can't sense her anymore," Carla said glaring.

"How the heck should I know. Kids these days are confusing and probably she figured out how she escaped," Shin said glaring. That child is real funny than I ever met.

"We track her down tonight," Carla said as he and Shin used There wolves to track down Lou's scent.