Church

While at the hospital, Yui and Lou prayed together.

"My dearest Lou, remember that time I told you that think what you can and think what you can't, Your right?," Yui asked Lou as she nods. Whenever you get taken or something, think of a fairy tale or a escape. So think what you can do to get out of that spot. Think what you can't when your trapped. Then know that I'm right or your right.

"Yeah I remember that quote mommy," Lou smiles as Yui kisses her head. Will we watch the lunar eclipse together?

"We won't because something is going to happen during it. Plus I'm scared on what's going on,"

"Why? Next mooon will we?,"

"I'll come and tell you when it starts. Yes and I'll take some pictures," Yui said as Lou yawns.  Be safe Lou and stay in this room and don't come out. Here I made this for you, it's a cross necklace.

Lou took the necklace and put it on her neck

Lou took the necklace and put it on her neck. Then she nodded and fell asleep. Yui kissed her head with a smile.

Then after Lou fell asleep

Then after Lou fell asleep. Her mother left the hospital and got into her car. Then drove off. Yui had tears on her face of her beautiful girl stuck in that hospital bed. What can cheer her up is go to her church like every Sunday with Lou to pray. As she parked the car and went into a church.
She walked down and sat on the benches and prayed for Lou. Suddenly she sees a bunch of kids singing Holy night.

Yui remembers singing this song when she was Lou's age. All of a sudden, a preacher came and saw her crying. He wore a church outfit like Yuis father and a cross around his neck. He had brown hair and eyes.

"May I help you," Said the preacher

"Um...I am...just praying," Yui said with tears.

"Oh, tell me why your crying?," The preacher asked as he sat next to yui.

"My daughter went threw a seizure yesterday, she won't be coming home till tomorrow," she said. They asked after Christmas if they want to do treatment on her, I told them I can't because I raised her on my own. But I told them I need time to think about it. I will still believe which I will continue whether I'm weak.

"God needs her to get well, Jesus tells everybody he loves them," the preacher said. I'm father Gabriel ona.

"I'm Yui Komori," Yui said.

"I know you, you were growing up with Seiji Komori and I was at the church service with you guys all the time. Plus I saw you singing to your baby girl at the church," He said. Also the potluck holiday parties. Plus I was there with Seiji to help you babtized Lou and you.

"Really, I do remember you, it's been a long time since I was sent to a new home but now I am having twins," Yui said. Do you know how my father is doing?

"I spoke to him the other day," He said. He is coming back from business work.

"Really, if he talks to you again, tell him he can visit me soon enough. Plus Lou misses him," Yui smiled. Also here's my address you can give him.

"I will, let's pray," The preacher said.

After praying Yui went home and read her bible. Then watched a movie about how baby Jesus is born. The blonde looked out the window.

"Good night my little Lou. I love you." The blonde said looking at the stars.

So next will be the Tsukinamis coming after the two girls. Lou gets kidnapped first. Then she'll need to find a solution in order to get back home before her mother gets kidnapped first.