Edward and Yui spends time together

The next day, Yui started to stretch and Edward made her coffee. It was a small up and it had a coffee design of a heart on it.

"Thank you Edward, it smells delicious," She Said with a smile

"You were making noise and moving crazy in bed. Did you have a bad dream or something? I got worried," Edward said as Yui was sad.

"Well my horror nightmare came back again. It was Yuu getting into my dream. Plus he never paid child support which he's supposed too but my father paid it," Yui said as Edward hugs her.

"I promise everything will be okay. No matter what happens. I'll always protect you, Lou, Charlie and our family," Edward said as Yui kissed his lips with a smile. Well you ready to head to the spa my rose?

"Yes indeed my life savior," Yui said as she got her purse and Edward grabbed his wallet.

While at the Spa, Yui and Edward were getting ready to get a massage. While yui and Edward were on the bed waiting. Two lady's came in. One was wearing her hair up with a red Hawaiian flower in her hair and the other has her hair braided and a white Hawaiian flower at the bottom of the braid.

"Hello," said the female lady. My name is Beth and this Evelina.

"Its nice to meet you," Edward said. I'm Edward and this is my wife Yui.

"Aww happy couple," said Beth with a smile.

While the two ladies rubbed there backs, Yui felt like she never been to a spa before.

"I haft to lay on my back plus the side because I'm two months pregnant with twins," She reminded the two girls.

"Oh okay," said the two girls. Congrats on your pregnancy.

"Thank you, yeah I have a daughter but she is four and is watched by Edwards boss and wife," Yui said.

"True," Edward smirks. I have a son too.

"I will be putting warm coals on your guys arms and yui I will rub the rock on your back," Evelina said as she grabbed the coal and turned the blonde on her side to rub the coal on her back. Is it too hot?

"Oh no, its alright," She smiled.

After the spa. Yui and Edward went back to there hotel to put on there swim suit. Yui put her pink bikini on and Edward put on his swim shorts.

The two couple got ready, then head to the beach

The two couple got ready, then head to the beach. The sun was shining around the palm trees and sand.

 The sun was shining around the palm trees and sand

"Wow Edward it's beautiful," Yui smiled.

"Oh yes it is," Edward smirks at her.

Edward and Yui went to the water and swim in it. Then both of them kiss. Yui and Edward loved Hawaii. They would someday bring Lou and Charlie here.

"You thinking about Lou going to kindergarten," Edward asked.

"No, I'm having her homeschooled to do online schooling," Yui said. I can't afford anything and attend events there. So Lou will continue to stay with me. What about Charlie?

"He is going to be homeschooled and he wants to work like me,"

"Lou will be like me,"

After the beach, the two couple went out to a nice dinner and watched fire dancers. Yui wore a white non strap dress with palm trees on it. Then sandals. Edward wore a white shirt and tan shorts. Then sandals.

I've been to Hawaii twice and it's gorgeous. Plus I put this here because I know how much love couples go to Hawaii.