He is alive and back

It's been a long day for a certain male blonde head and blue eyes. He is the same age as Yui and is the father of Lou Komori. His name is Yuu Nakooka Who is back from the dead that survived the car crash. Yuu was in his home on Facebook looking at pictures of his daughter. Then he had a shock look.

"WHAT! MY EX-GIRLFRIEND IS MARRIED NOW!," He yells looking at Yui's wedding photos of her and Edward. That's it, I am going to see my daughter and my Yui to see what's going on.

While Yuu got off Facebook. Then head out the house, into his car and drove to Yui's and Melody's house. He was excited to see his daughter again. As fifteen minutes passed. Yuu arrived at the house and got out. Then walked on the property, then the porch.

"I can't wait to see you Lou," Yuu says in his head

"I can't wait to see you Lou," Yuu says in his head. This place is huge.

At home, Yui and Lou were playing gold fish with Melody. Lou loved the game and the pictures of the fishes on the cards.

"Do you have a 5 Mommy?,"

"No, gold fish. Do you have a 10 Melody?," Yui asked as Melody gave her a ten. I'm going to go get a drink, my belly is thirsty.

"I'll come too," Melody says as she follows Yui in the kitchen.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

"Mommy I'll answer it for you," Lou says as she went to open the door. Who are you?

"I am Yuu Nakooka. You must Lou Komori?," Yuu Said as Lou raises an eyebrow.

"How do you know my name?," The blonde asked.

"I'm your father and your mother was my lover?," He answered as Lou hugs him.

"DADDY ITS YOU. Mommy told me that you dead but she lied," Lou says sadly as she let Yuu in and sat in the living room with her.

"Listen Lou, I survived the car crash. I escaped from it and I changed my name to Carson Amano. I didn't want to tell your mother I was alive. But I wanted to be there when you were born," He says as Lou smiles. Your mother didn't lie. I needed to wait to tell you and her that I was alive.

"Oh..I feel sad," Lou says as Yui comes in the living room. Why did you hurt Mommy?

"I didn't mean too. I wanted a baby so I can be a father. Then now I changed and stopped doing bad things. I am a believer and got done being in rehab.

"Lou..do you want to make-,"Yui said as she dropped her glass on the floor which broke. Melody came in and saw what the commotion is about. Oh..my..god. Lou..get away from him.

"Yui it's me, I came over and told Lou that I survived the crash and plus I told her everything what I did to you," Yuu Said as Yui glared at him. I wanna get back together with you.

"Lou..can you go play upstairs in your play room please. I need a long talk with your father," Yui says as Lou hugs her and went upstairs to her play room.