Shin and Carla comes back again

While it's a good day, Lou stayed at the Sakamaki's with Charlie and the Mukami's while Yui and Melody are at work. The two kids were playing leap frog outside.

But all of a sudden Charlie spotted the Tsukinamis all the down the road

"Charlie what's wrong?," Lou asked.

"There back again," Charlie sighs but gots an idea with a smirk. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

"Oh yes," Lou smirks as the two went to the garage to get a jumper cable machine.

The brothers came out they see Charlie and Lou hooking the jumper cables on the gate. Then turned it on with a jumper cable. The Mukami's were smirking.

"What are you kids doing?," Reiji asked as the two blondes smirks.

"Those meanies are back. Do you guys have bricks?," Lou asked. We need to keep them away from us.

"Yeah," The triplets answered as they went to the garage to get bricks and jumped on the balcony with the bricks.

"Here they come, get your camera's out," Charlie said as the brothers and kids ran inside. Then went on the balcony.

"Shin I am getting tired of you dragging me into this mess," Carla growls.

"I wanna do this get back from Karlheinz for trapping us under his castle," The strawberry blonde growls as he went up the gate.

All of a sudden Shin was hit on the top of his head with a brick. He felt dizzy. Carla looked to see the two kids with bricks in there hands while the brothers video tape laughing.

"How many fingers I'm holding up Shin?," Carla says holding three fingers up.

"Eeeee mmmm 8," Shin says.

"Common Shin, let's get out of here," His elder brother says as Lou throws a brick.

Hubba egh egh ahh," Shin says speaking unhappy as he was hit with a brick on his head.

Shin threw the brick on the ground as the two kids laughed. Carla was hit with a brick on his stomach from Charlie. Carla growled hard.

"Nii-San are you okay?," Shin asked as Carla glared clutching his stomach.

"Direct it," Charlie says as the brothers were snickering.

Lou picked up two plug ins with both hands. Then smirks as the brothers were smirking. Shin went to the gate as Lou plug the plugs together. The jumper cable machine came on. Shin touched the knob and got electrocuted.

"Ahhhh ohhhh ahahaaha," Shin yelled getting electrocuted.

Lou unplugs the plug and shin let's go the knob and falls on the ground shaking crazy. The brothers couldn't stop laughing.

"Now you big horses ass can't doing anything," Charlie says as Lou smiles.

"Ahhh ow my head hurts," Shin complains and went to the gate as Lou plug in the cord again.

Then Shin touched the knob and got shocked again and fell on the side walk. Then Charlie found a big spider on the porch by his feet. Then picked it up and sling shot it on Shins face. Shin was wide eyed shock.

"Ahhhhhh ahhhh Ah eh ah," Shin throws the spider on the ground as the brothers laughed.

"Let...me...guess...Shin...your afraid...of...spiders?," Carla smirks with a groan as Shin glared.

"No I am not," Shin says.

"I can...tell....by your....mind....that....your afraid...arggghhh," Said his elder brother. Let's leave.

Shin and Carla left while everyone laughed. Lou and Charlie took the jumper cable machine off the gate and then put the bricks in the garage. After Yui and Melody came home, Lou showed the two girls some videos of what happened today. The girls laughed hard.

This is the best chapter I wrote. It's hilarious though. Next chapter will be Yui working, planning trip and leave. Then Lou and Charlie will keep continuing there crazy plans.