The office

When Yui and Lou went inside the building, she saw Lou blushing.

"Lou why are you blushing?," her mother asked.

"Um Charlie," Lou said.

"Oh I see," Yui smiled.

There was a women at the front desk. She had brown long hair, green eyes, black boots and a black dress coat on. She was typing on the computer.

"Oh, hello Yui, Hello Lou," The women said.

"Oh, hi," Lou and Yui said.

The two girls went into the elevator and head up to twelveth floor. When the two elevator doors opened, Yui and Lou came out of the elevator. Then head to Edwards office. Yui knocked the door.

"Come in," A voice said which is Edwards.

Yui opened the door, the office was amazing. It was the same as Yui's. But it showed more of the view.

"Hello Yui and Lou," Edward said as he stopped writing.

"Hi," The two girls said. Yui handed Charlie and Edward there drinks.

"Thank you honey," Edward said.

"Thank you," Charlie smiled while he stopped coloring.

"Your welcome," said Yui and Lou.

"So what's your guys agenda today?," Edward asked.

"Well work and yeah," Yui said. I will be working till two a clock.

"Are you free on the twenth?," Edward said.

"Yeah why," Yui said.

"The lord is having a celebration at the new group at the Ritz-Carlton grand ball room in Tokyo, the lord wants you and Lou to come if your avaiable," Edward smiled.

"Um, Lou you want to go?," Yui asked.

"Sure, as long there is dancing and sweets," Lou blushed. Plus as long those meanies don't harass me except Subaru. I want my aunties to come.

"Okay sure we'll come," Yui said. But Lou and I haft to go to a church potluck holiday party, then you can pick us up.

"Sounds good, I love you," Edward said.

"I love you too," Yui said as she and Edward kissed. We haft to go but we will see you later.

"Okay bye," Edward smiled.

"Bye lou," Charlie blushed.

"Bye," said Lou and Yui as they walked out the door.

While walking out. Yui walked passed a office and Just a few steps away, Yui heard voices coming from the office. "Idiot! Why can't we do Truly Ours?"

"Ayato, just because you call yourself Yours Truly doesn't mean our group name has to be that."

"Well excuse me, but Lusty Leopards is downright disgusting."

"I wanted it to be Sweet Teddy."

"No way, I'm going to be in no band with that name!"

Yui glanced at the doorway as the argument continued with the brothers. Should she and Lou enter. Yui put her hand on the door handles and turned it. Yui opened the door just as a fist slammed at the wall next to the door frame, only a few inches away from Lou and Yui. The girls yelped and looked back at Subaru whose face changed from anger to confusion to anger again. "Why are you two here for?"

Yui and Lou moved passed him and quickly went to Karl who was currently at his desk looking a bit bored. He, however, smiled at Yui.

"Ah, here is Lou and Yui. I was just getting bored seeing how they fight all the time. So how was The party you and Lou went too?"