Getting ready

The next day, it was the day Yui gets married. Now she is getting her hair done and make up.

"Do you want blush?," The female make up artist asked.

"No blush, just foundation and mascara," Yui smiled. Also lip gloss as well.

"It be perfect on you," the female make up artist said.

"You want your hair down or up," the female hair dresser said.

My hair half down and part on the side with strings of curls and a clip," Yui said as the hair dresser nodded.

"What about your daughter?," The second hair dresser asked getting started on brushing Lou's hair

"I want my with my daughter to have curls with a braid on the back of her head and strings of curls," She Said as Lou smiles.

"Ah excellent choice," Said the female hair dresser. Then we'll put your dress on and heels. Also your daughter.

After Yui got her hair and make up done. She put her dress on and heels. Then her daughter got her dress on. Yui put a flower rose crown with leaves around Lou's head. Then Lou got her basket filled with rose pedals in it.

"You look so beautiful Lou," Yui said as a lady who gave her flowers to hold when she walks down the aisle.

"Lou you ready, the ring barrier is waiting," A male said.

"Oh okay," Lou smiled.

Yui's father walks in and sees Yui in her wedding dress.

"Wow, my daughter you look so beautiful," Seiji said.

"Thank you father," Yui smiled.

"Ready to walk down the aisle," he said.

"Yes father," Yui said.