Doctors office

The next morning, Yui got up this morning. She was going to her doctors office to talk about her pregnancy and do her ultra sound. Yui wore a gray sweater, blue jeans, gray boots, gray long socks and pink scarf.

Also she told Melody to watch Lou while she is gone with Edward to her doctor's office

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Also she told Melody to watch Lou while she is gone with Edward to her doctor's office.
Yui went out the house and she sees the Sakamaki's cleaning there driveway to keep the snow off the road.

"I'll talk to them later," Yui said.

After five minutes, Edward arrived at where Yui lives. His car was a black Acura TL. Yui got into the car. Then the car drove off.

"Hey, I miss you very much," Edward said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hey, I miss you very much," Edward said.

"Yeah, me too," Yui blushed. Then she and Edward held hand.

As fifteen minutes passed, they arrived at the clinic. Then got out of the car and went inside. As ten minutes passed, a nurse called the two couple. Then Yui and Edward got up and followed a nurse to lead them to a room.

"Alright miss Komori and Mr. Wilson, the doctor will be in shortly," The nurse said.

"Oh, okay thank you," Yui smiled.

Five minutes later Dr. Takahashi came in.

"Hello miss Komori and Mr. Wilson, how are you today?," the doctor asked.

"Were good," Yui smiled.

"Alright, so you have no health problems with the baby," She said. Also you like drinking the Anmum matcrna?

"Oh, yes," Yui said. It's really delicious and no corn syrup.

"I'll make sure she will do what she needs to do," Edward said.

"Alright ready for your ultra sound miss Komori?," the doctor asked.

"Yes please," Yui smiled.

The two couples followed the doctor in the ultra sound room. Yui laid back on the seat. Then pulled her shirt up. The doctor put the gel on her.

"Is the gender a boy or a girl," Edward asked.

"Well we have an appointment in the fifth month," Dr. Takahashi said.

Dr. Takahashi did the procedure and started to look of the baby she had a serious look but then it turn to a shocking look.

"What is it? Is my Baby ok" Yui started to panic; Edward kissed her forehead to calm her down.

"Dr. Takahashi just tell us what is going on"

"Well it seems that you're having twins"

"WHAT!"

"In deed look" she show the monitor letting them to see the shapes of them.

Edward and Yui were still in shock, Dr. Takahashi clean Yuis stomach and leave them to talk.

"Edward were having two"

"Tch, geez two in just one"

"I can believe it we have to search for names"

"There names will be Edward Jr. and Yui Jr."

"Of course not" She pouted "The names have to be special"

"Well do you have any idea" he started to stoke Yuis stomach.

"Well... I want the baby boy to be named Emanuel"

"Emanuel? Hey kid do you like that name" he whisper and as an affirmative he give a light kick "Well then since he likes it; Emanuel it will be" he kiss that spot "Now are little girl"

"Do you have a name for her" she asks while stroking edwards hair.

"Not entirely but maybe Noel"

"Noel Wilson Yeah I like it" she strokes her stomach "Do you like Noel"

They received a kick, they both laugh.

"Come on, you need some rest" he helped her up.

"I'm not tired Edward I want to go shopping"

"You can later," he said.

"So not fair" she pouted.

"Hey I love you okay,

"I love you too,

Yui texted Melody that she is having twins and she won't know the gender till may. Melody got excited and she told Lou the news as well.