Yui and Edward date night and lemon

That night Yui ticked Lou in her bed and read her a kids book about Winnie the Pooh's Christmas.
Lou's room

After Yui finished reading the book

After Yui finished reading the book. She kissed her daughters head goodnight. Then gave her French doll she got when Yui went to Russia for her anniversary with Edward. As the blonde turned on classic violin music for Lou to sleep. Yui had a smile on her face on how much Lou was adorable as a infant. While Yui was downstairs cleaning the kitchen and she got a call from Edward. Yui picked up her phone and answered it.

"Hello?," Yui said with a smile.

"Hi Yui, how are you?," Edward said.

"I'm good, I made Lou dinner and put her to bed, I have not ate yet," Yui said as her stomach growls. What about you?

"I am doing great, I made Charlie dinner and put him to bed," Edward said. Can you and I have a dinner date tonight, if it's okay with you. If your not busy or anything. Plus spend some alone time together.

"Um sure," Yui said. I love too.

"Alright I'll bring dinner over, I love you," Edward said.

"love you too," Yui blushed hard.

"Alright bye," Edward said.

"bye," Yui said and hung up. I'm so glad I have him in my life.

Thirty minutes Later, Yui was doing paper work and there was a knock at the door. Yui got up and answered it. It was Edward.

"I brought you some Chinese, sorry I took too long," Edward smiled.

"Its okay, no worries," Yui said. Come on in.
Edward came in and Yui closed the door.
five minutes later Yui and Edward ate there food.

"This looks good," Edward blushed.

"So did you find a place where we can have our marriage," Yui asked.

"I was thinking a ball room," Edward said. What about you?

"Well I agree with the ball room, there is one in town that my friend works there as a waitress," Yui said. Also I been trying to find a wedding dress. Also Lou a dress.

"I agree with the ball room in town, that's awesome your friend works there and you finding a dress," Edward smiled. I been trying to find a tux. I been trying to find Charlie an outfit. But he kept talking about looking perfect for Lou.

"That's great," Yui smiled. Our marriage is in five weeks.

"We will start kids during our honey moon, it's up to you," Edward said as he and Yui kissed. Wanna do it now?

"We can but I love to start now," Yui smiled as Edward kissed Yuis neck as she moan.

"When do you want to start?," Edward asked.

"Maybe now after we're done eating," Yui said with a smile.

Edward nodded his head.

"After Lou and I came out of your office, we heard noises," Yui said. The Sakamakis, they kept arguing about there band name.

"I see," Edward said. They always argue at the office.

"I went in the office and I wanted to know what all the ruckus is about," Yui said. So the lord was having a tough time. So Lou and I told them there band name is (Diabolik Lovers).

"Wow not bad," Edward said. I like it. Reminds me of Twilight.

"Thank you," Yui said. Yeah sounds like twilight to me.

After dinner Yui and Edward cleaned up. Then the two of them went into Yui's room.
Yui and Edward kept kissing and both of them got on the bed. Both of them took there clothes off.

"Is this what you want Yui?,"

"Yes, put your hands on me Edward?," Yui said kindly as the two frenched kissed.

Then Edward entered into Yui as she moan quietly. Two hours later, Yui and Edward were sweating and was covered up in Yuis quilt. Plus Yui was on top of Edward. Both of them were taking deep breaths.

"Wow," Yui said with a weak smile.

"You were brave and beautiful as the wonderful beautiful woman in the world," He Said as Yui blushed.

"Thank you and same with you. Round 2," Yui smiles as Edward smirks.

"Round 2 It is,"

After round 2, Yui layed down on his chest and fell asleep. Edward rubbed her hair.
The next day, it was a Saturday. Yui and Edward got up. Then changed into there clothes from last night. Both of them went outside. They were exhausted.

"I had fun last night," Edward said.

"Me too," Yui smiled. I'll see you on Monday.

"Okay, I love you," Edward said kissing Yuis lips.

"Love you too," Yui said as they broke the kiss.