Worry & Technology

A few weeks passed, Lou was getting up feeling all woozy and shaky. Some how she head in the bathroom. Then sees markings on her arms, her chest red as a watermelon and her eyes dialated.

She looks shocked and Charlie came in the room all worried

"What's happening to me and what's happening to you?," He complains as Lou comes out and began to think. She remembers Shu and Ruki told her about a beast that went inside hers and Charlies body eight years ago.

"I know the problem. Ruki and Shu recommended to you and I about a beast that went inside our bodies while we were trying to save Noel and Emanuel." Lou explains.

"What do you mean a beast?"

"My eyes and markings were showing meaning which it wolf. You have the same."

"A wolf?,"

"We humans fear the beast within the wolf because we do not understand the beast within ourselves." Lou points out a qoute. "Guess the quote artist."

"Uhh....Gerald Hausma?," Charlie answers as Lou smiles nodding.

"Yes and mom got a job by working for the government years ago and now she's going back now in China working with the president of China. Father is working as secretary in the government. They both been studying this for years." The blonde girl says. "I did choose my major that I wanna be a guard secretary working with the government. Your wanting to work in the same field as father."

"Yeah! We should find out on how to figure out by getting this beast out of us. I don't want to end up like a monster. Who knows that has strength or magical powers."

"I know who does. It's Lord Heinz. If we get Lord Heinz here and he can get rid of the beast out of us."

"What!? Your kidding right. He can't do something like that!," Charlie yells.

"It's the only way and I can translate a device to know where this beast is at. First I need a old broken laptop. A scanner tablet, cable cord connected to the laptop and wires. Go now and get them in the garage." Charlie nods at what Lou told him. "I better get dress."

After Lou got dressed and head in the lounge

After Lou got dressed and head in the lounge. Charlie brought all the equipment she needed.
She smiles at him as Lou got ready to handle it. As an hour passed by, Lord Heinz arrived before Edward and Yui. Then the siblings talk to him to see what's wrong.

"So you're saying you both have a beast inside you and your wanting it removed by me?," He asked pinching his temple.

"Yes and please help. I want this thing out of my body so Lou and I can live a normal life." Charlie says as Lord Heinz smiles.

"Alright but first you don't need that technology but I can identify what beast are inside you both." The two siblings smiles as he takes a bit of there blood and identify it with a microscope. "Charlie you have a savage wolf in you and same with Lou. My suggestion is I'll remove it. I already spoke with your parents and they said they are okay with it. So you both ready?"

"Yes!," The two siblings says.

"Alright let's begin." Karl gets ready as he claps his hands together and makes hands signals. Then uses magical aura chains to pull the beast out. Charlie and Lou was flinching in pain from this. Yui covered her mouth not believing what she and Edward are seeing." Almost done and I'll dispose of it immediately."

After the beast was pulled out, Karl took out a scroll and both of the beasts went inside the paper. Lou and Charlie were holding there stomachs in pain and feeling nauseous. Karl took out a simple remedy and have the two drink out.

"Alright, it's out. That remedy is a antidote and it'll kill the poison that lingered inside after I dispose the beast out of you both. So your life is no longer in danger. Also you'll have a normal life." He says as Lou and Charlie hugs him with tears.

"Thank you so much." The two siblings says.

"I gotta go and thank you for letting me help you four. I appreciate it and if you need anything, let me know." Everyone nods as Karl disappears.

Diabolik Lovers New Life On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara