Getting ready for the big day

Yui woke up and head to the kitchen and then checked the clock for about the 50th time in the kitchen. She saw it was a few seconds before 5:21 P.M. and she resumed to finish making two sandwiches. One for her and Lou. Yui made a sandwich for Melody and put one on a plate onto the dining table. Then the other in a snack bag. She looked back at the clock, starting the clockdown.

3...

2...

1...

"AHHHHHHHHH! I OVERSLEPT!" The bedroom door burst open to reveal Melody rushing to put on her skirt with only her left arm in the sleeve. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had a toothbrush hanging from her mouth.

Yui shook her hand while trying to hold her laughter as she went to help Melody. "I tried to wake you up earlier but you didn't want to." Yui went in front of Melody and helped button up the shirt.

"Sorry Yui for the millionth time," Melody fixed her black skirt and managed to put her right arm in the sleeve of her blazer. Yui went to wake Lou up and she got her a dress in a black skirt with suspenders, it had white bows on the bottom, also a white and gray short sleeved shirt, white tights with snow flakes, black shoes, a little coat and a black fedora with a red rose like Laito's. Yui was dress in a yellow dress with white flowers, black tights and brown boots and a white botton up coat. Then she grabbed her purse, Lou's back pack, then there party dresses then sandwich and Yui's keys. Yui got the sandwich that was on the table and gave it to Melody who finished putting her boot heels on.

Melody accepted the sandwich by using her teeth to take a bit and hold it in her mouth after spitting the toothbrush to the kitchen sink. She got her purse and both girls got out of the house. Melody waved goodbye She got into her black Toyota. Yui and Lou got into Yui's Jeep Wrangler Cheerokee. Besides, Yui being Lou and Melody #1 precious thing in the world, Melodies car came in 2nd place( then third when Yui and Edward buy there own family car). Melody drove off and Yui got into the driver's seat with Lou taking the seat beside her. The car roared to life and they were soon out in the streets.

"MmmH...hmph...mufh..." Lou mumbled as she chomped down her sandwich. She swallowed it and cleared her throat.
"Sorry about what happened last night," Yui smiled. Have you ate your sandwich also?"

It's okay, "Oh, I have it with me," Lou took another bite. She saw Yui looked content.

"You need to not eat too much, save that belly," Yui scolded.

"Hahaha, okay," Lou laughed and patted her belly.

Yui scratched her head and smiled, "Sorry Lou, I have always been worried and sometimes we don't feel like eating. But I'll make sure we eat healthier ." Yui almost stopped the car but kept driving.

Her sherbet eyes glanced at Yui, "Wait...you mean we haft to be careful what we eat?"

"I'm sure we will, sweets only once a week," Yui said timidly. She smiled as she rest her hands on her daughters hands, "But I have a feeling we will have a good life.

After a 15 min traffic and 5 min spent with Yui curing in Italian at a driver who almost slammed into the side where Lou sat, they made it to the garage of the building with only 3 min left until they'll be pronounced late.
Yui lifted Lou bridal style and quickly ran at inhuman speed to the office. "On time Yui," one of the female workers, who is a human, said. "Ever since Lou was a baby Yui always carried her around, you've been on time with work."

Yui went to her office with Lou and sat down on the seat. Lou went on the sofa to rest. Yui turned on her lap top. "What can I say. I really did found an angel in disguise. With Lou as my little girl!" She twirled her fingers happily before resuming to her desk. Everyone could practically see flowers and sparkles all over. Lou who is sleeping on the sofa of opposite side of the room. Yui got up, then put a blanket and pillow for her to rest, it was dark. So Yui settled down at her desk as she checked for any voicemails and emails from their bodd.
(Lou sleeping on the couch)

There was a few errands Yui will have to do and some stuff was needed for a meeting at 9:40

There was a few errands Yui will have to do and some stuff was needed for a meeting at 9:40. In her email, it reminded her of that her and her coworkers will attend another at 11:30. Her fiancée at Jays starship records agreed Yui and Lou wear there own outfits they bought last night. But the other female workers that he will personally pick out their dresses for the party. (Yui got a text from Melody that she tried to rebel violently only resulting in a 10 page report dew in 1 day.) Yui checked her emails from her boss

"Miss Komori, make sure Alison finish that document that I need for the 9:30 meeting today. I don't want it to be delayed ;like last time. Also you and Lou have a good time at the party.

Yui nodded and went to delete it when another message came.

"Tell Ali I want a 5 page report on (business Hawkins corporation) that a commercial had presented two days ago today that is due with the document from Dirreck."

SNAP!

Yui heard a snap from outside her office. She got up and see everyone turned their heads to Anika who had a very dark aura glowing from her. The pencil that was in her had broke in two and laid on the floor. Her fist was shaking as she chuckled darkly, making the others quickly dive into their work. "That...Jerk hehehehehe...So that's how he wants to play huh? Hehehe...Wait until I get my hands on him. He'll regret ever throwing work loads on me...HEHEHE."

"Ali may have a 50 shades of grey she watched with me when we first met," Yui said in her head.

Yui felt sorry for Anika. The manager seems to favor throwing work loads at her. She at first had suspicions that he had some sort of love interest on Anika and put all that work to keep her here. But that idea went out of the door when the manager said he is the same age as Anika, she was interested in him as we'll. Still, me raising Lou by myself after Yuu passed away and Edward raising Charlie by himself after his wife Jenna passed away but did not care about Charlie, which Edward cared about Charlie. But both Edward and I getting married? I wonder why?"

Yui did her errands and after getting help from Anika to get Dirreck.