Honeymoon

While yui was on the airplane. She was dreaming about Lou. She wished she can bring Lou with her but now she is afraid that Lou will have her health problem again since she is diagnosed with a serious disease going around her and was in a coma after the incident. But now her daughter will be on treatments fridays.

"Poor Lou, my little angel," Yui thought in her mind. I wonder what diagnoses she has.

"Hey you okay," Edward asked.

"I'm fine," Yui said. Let's go to the beach after we land.

"Yes, then we will have a romantic dinner,"

"Yeah,"

After six hours, the plane has finally land in Hawaii. The two couples got off the plane and hand there passports in order in get in. Then Yui and Edward got there luggage.

"Were in Honolulu," Edward said.

"I am so happy," Yui said. We got reservations for Waikiki Hotel Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk in Waikiki.

"Yeah, let's call a taxi and get our hotel," Edward said as he called for a taxi.
After ten minutes the taxi driver arrived. It was a male driver. The driver picked Yui's and Edwards luggage up to put them in a van. After that, the driver got in.

"So welcome to Honolulu, Hawaii," The taxi driver said as he drove off. What hotel your attending?
"Waikiki hotel Embassy Suites," Edward said.

"Really good choice my friend," The driver said. Are you too on your honeymoon or vacation?

"Yes and honeymoon," Yui smiled.

"Where you two from?," The driver asked.

"Tokyo, Japan," Edward said.

"Ah beautiful place," The driver said. I have a couple of friends who lives there.

"Wow really," Yui smiles.

"Yes my friend. Do you and your husband have any kids?," He asked.

"Oh yes, we have two but we will be having twins," Edward said. Which my wife is pregnant with twins.

"Man four kids, that's a lot of work," His eyes widened.

"Yeah, my daughter is diagnosed with a health problem, so she is staying with my husbands boss and his wife," Yui said as she misses her daughter.

"I hope your daughter will be alright," the male said. But congrats on your guys marriage and kids.
thank you sir," Edward said. My son is taking care of her. Both of them are fourty eight months.

"That's four,"

"Yes indeed,"

As thirty minutes passed by, Edward paid the driver and the two couples received their luggage from the driver.

"Thank you," Yui smiled.

"My pleasure," The driver smiled and drove off.

Yui and Edward grabbed there luggage and enter the hotel. Then they went to the hotel desk.

"Hello, welcome to Waikiki hotel, my name is Angelina, how may I help you," Angelina said

"Reservation for two," Edward said.

"Aaw happy marriage and honeymoon," she said. So one bedroom and how many days your requiring to stay.

"Two weeks," Yui said.

"Alright, that'll be $230 since you two are members, right?," Angelina said.

"Oh yes mam," Edward said as he paid.

"Here's your room key and a brochure to know everything about Honolulu," She said a smirk.

"Thank you," Edward said as he took the keys.

The two couples walked to the elevator and touched the button to middle floor. As the elevator stopped, Yui and Edward went to find there room. Which they found it. Edward unlocked the door. The room was very fancy.

Wow, a king sized bed," Edward said

A balcony and a beautiful view of the beach and sky. Edward and yui laid down on the bed. Yui looked at the brochure and they got a coupon to enter the spa and information to see fire dancers.

"We got a coupon to enter the spa," yui smiled. I always want one.

"Aright we can go tomorrow, I need rest," Edward said.

"Me too," Yui said as she laid in Edward's chest and both of them fell asleep.