Wrapping presents

That night yui was at home wrapping Lou's presents but she was getting distracted about her pregnancy. While yui was drinking her Anmum matcrna milk for pregnancy. There was a knock on the door. She got up and answered the door. It was the sakamakis.

"We brought some chicken noodle soup and cider," laito said with a smile. Also there's something you need to know right away about the Lunar Eclipse.

"Come in,"Yui said as she let them in. Also they went in the living room. What's going on with the Lunar Eclipse.

"What are you doing," Kanato asked clutching teddy to his chest.

"Oh wrapping Lou's presents," Yui said. But I'm having a tough time wrapping this big box of a doll house, she always wants and a small trike to put in this big box . I need help since I'm almost one month pregnant.

"We can help you," Subaru said.

"That be great," Yui said. Tell me about this Lunar Eclipse you guys are concerned about? I got you guys something but I'll put it under your guys tree.

"It's a lot more than just an eclipse," Shu Said looking serious with a calm voice.

"Is something going to happen?," Yui asked as she wraps the box with a doll house in it.

"It's a rareserlepsill event which will occur both the demon world and human world. At a time when our powers become estimshledeminish," Reiji said as Yui was shocked.

"So what, it's not going to be that big of a deal," Ayato said rolling his eyes.

"Your wrong, we should all take this very seriously," Shu Said sitting up as the brothers were shocked.

"It may be nothing but we should be prepared," Reiji said.

"But you and Lou will need to stay inside because danger will come which the eclipse is tomorrow," Subaru Said.

"We're finding more info from father on what he's finding out with this eclipse," Shu recommends.

"What about Lou? She will be on the 23rd," Yui said sadly.

"The Mukami's are coming to protect her from them if they can make it back here," Shu Said.

"I'll do what you guys ask," Yui said. Do you have any decorations or lights you guys need?

"We don't have a tree and lights," Reiji said.

"But we like to celebrate it," Laito Said with a smirk.

"Well, how about you guys and I will buy a tree and lights together,"Yui said. We have three days till Christmas Eve and four days till Christmas Day.

"Sounds interesting," Reiji said as Yui got up.

"I'll ask Edward if he can help and we'll go from there. I know the best place to buy a tree. A friend of mine from work sells trees, lights and ordaments. Also Christmas decorations,"

"We'll hey let's go do it after wrapping gifts," Subaru said. Also that's a big tree.

 Also that's a big tree

"Thank you," Yui said.

An hour later, the Sakamaki's and yui went to the tree farm where they sell trees and decorations and other stuff.

"Oh so where's your friend," Ayato asked.

"We'll um, hmm,"

"Yui," A female came up to her. She has brown curly hair up to her shoulders, bangs back. brown eyes and she is wearing a purple sweater, black pants and brown boots.

 brown eyes and she is wearing a purple sweater, black pants and brown boots

"Taylor," Yui said as she hugged her friend.

"What are you doing here?," Taylor asked.

"We'll I brought some friends that need a tree, decorations, ordaments and lights," She answers her friends question.

"We have everything," Taylor said. Come guys, I'll lead you to what you need. There's also hot chocolate, cider, sweets and coffee. Plus cookies.

While Taylor showed the brothers what they need, Yui was surprised she is having a good relationship with the brothers. After getting everything, Yui waved goodbye to her friend.
An hour passed, the brothers and Edward were setting the lights up. Also the decorations. The brothers put there tree up and ordaments. Also decorations in there house. After a long night, Yui wrapped the brothers presents, melodys presents, Edwards presents, her sisters presents, her fathers, the brothers father, Subaru's mother, Charlie's presents and a couple more presents left. Yui picked her glass of Anmum matcrna milk.

"I hope Lou is alright," Yui said. I know father is a vampire hunter but he's protecting me from danger.