The wedding and ceremony

While Yui and her father are walking down the aisle. Yui was becoming nervous.

"Father, I am a little nervous," Yui said nervously.

"Don't be nervous sweet heart," Her father said. You'll do just fine. I'm always here for you and my granddaughter.

While Edward was waiting. Both Lou and Charlie were walking down. Charlie was the ring barrier. He was holding a pillow with the engagement rings. Lou was the flower girl. She threw rose petals on the red carpet while everyone was whispering.

"Wow! S-she's so beautiful," said Kanato.

"Yeah the ring barrier is handsome," said Kanna.

While Lou and Charlie were walking down. They see the brothers girlfriends. After Lou and Charlie were up in the stage. The doors all of a sudden burst open. Everyone got up and looked at Yui and her father. When Yui and her father got up on the stage. Seiji whispers something to him.

"Now Edward, take care of my lovely beautiful daughter and my granddaughter," Seiji said.

"Yes, I will," Edward said with a smile.

"Let's pray," The preacher said as he began praying with everyone while the guests sit down.

"Edward you nervous," Yui whispered.

"A little," Edward whispered. Now your beautiful I will always love you.

"Wilson, Edward do you take Komori, Yui in sickness, in health, to love, to honor and to serve, to be your lawfully wedded wife?," The preacher asked.

"Yes, I do," said Edward.

"I'm edwards bride, I'm going to be the wife of Edward I truly admire," Yui thought in her head.

"Komori, Yui do you take wilson, Edward in sickness, in health, to love, to honor and to serve, to be your lawfully wedded husband ?," The preacher asked.

"Yes, I do," Yui said.

"Now for the exchange of rings," Charlie said as he hand out the rings on the pillow.

Edward put the ring on Yui's finger and sheput the ring on Edward's finger.

"Say Edward," Yui asked.

"What is it?," Edward said.

"Charlie has been loving Lou for the longest time and you loved me for the longest time, haven't you," Yui asked as she smirks.

"What are you talking about," Edward said with a wierd face.

"I heard from Charlie," Yui said.

"Our second kiss at the Tokyo park, when Lou and Charlie were infants," Yui said. Wasn't it?

"Charlie, really," Edward said looking at his son with a glare.

Charlie smirked and Lou looked at him and raised an eye brow.