Yui tells Melody her story

As the three girls got into Melody's black Toyota and started heading to the medical center. Melody started to ask Yui why she and Lou were on the streets.
Melody's car

"Yui why were you and Lou were on the streets? I got worried and stuff," Melody asked feeling worried

"Well I want you to keep this a secret. Promise you'll keep it a secret," Yui said feeling anxious.

"I promise, tell me what happened?," Melody said crossing her heart.

"My father abandoned Lou and I. He never told me I was adopted and my real parents. So he sent Lou and I to a distant relatives house because he had stuff to do over seas. My boyfriend Yuu raped me and he got killed in a car accident like five months ago before I left my father. So the people I lived with were vampires," Yui said as Melody was shocked. They tortured Lou and I. They used us as a blood bag. Then I tried taking Lou to the hospital but the guy wouldn't let me since he was experimenting Lou to stop her suffering. So a guy who is brothers with the guy was nice and like a brother to me helped me. He helped Lou and I escape. So he was nice and his name is Subaru. But he gave me money and stuff. Then made a promise to not tell his brothers that he helped me escape. There the Sakamakis and I hated the school I went to with them. Plus I didn't want Lou at daycare because she can't control day care and friends being sensitive to her. So I'm homeschooling her till she starts middle school. These are bite marks on my neck and Lou has them on her body.

"Wow that's nuts. I never knew vampires are real. Plus I'm glad Subaru helped you escape. I don't like the way those brothers tortured you. Subaru must be a good guy who did everything to protect both of you. They was not good for your father to do something like that," Melody said with a glare. What are the Sakamakis names?

"Yeah and I'm never going to forgive them. The first eldest is Shu. He doesn't talk very much but listens to music all the time and he seems to get a lot of awful lot of sleep. But he is a little bit of a pervert. The second eldest is Reiji. He's more a strict person but cares about manners and reading. So he doesn't care about what people thinks. Next is the triplets. The first one is Ayato. He calls himself yours truly and doesn't like being told what to do. He calls me pancake. Plus he tries to act that I belong to him which I will never will. But he's the third oldest. There's the second one which is Kanato. He is more of a sweet tooth. He shouts and acts like a little kid but carries a teddy bear around him. But he cries a lot. He's the fourth oldest. Then the third is Laito. He's very extremely pervert. But he tries to make me have sex with him but I kick him. So he calls me little bitch. I hate that. He's the fifth youngest. Next is Subaru who is the sixth. He is more of a loner and is always kind. Plus he punches walls if anything makes him angry," Yui said as she explains the Sakamakis. But the triplets wouldn't give up. They kept sucked no mine and Lou's blood all together. I wish I was strong but I wasn't strong enough to fight back. All I can do is hide from them with Lou. They had a terrible childhood.

"That's awful and I don't understand while those five treat you badly. I don't trust the triplets at all,"

"Lou will understand this when I'm ready to tell her,"